New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Lemon! ... Dapat for car buyers, the car should be thoroughly inspected before sign the papers and roll off.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i suppose this is the facelifted city? (just by deduction, labas na yon by last week when you got your car and they're not selling the model before it, the "not so new" anymore by then).

Yon kase "not so new anymore" city, am quite satrsfied with it. Quality wise and service wise. Meron din ako nalaman lately lang tungkol sa mga honda dealerships --- meron maganda service at meron mga "leaves much to be desired" ang service. This is just from what I gather ha --- pare preho daw owners ng nasa east, west (QC, Mla, Fairview, Mkna) at iba naman owner sa north (Alabang, mkti, meron pa, nakalimutan ko na). Yuchengco sa former at Ayala sa latter. Di ko alam yong iba dealers. Pero from the HCP, dame reklamo sa Alabang. Ala (or konte) nababsa ko sa east.west. Ala ako personally reklamo sa Mkna. Kaya the way I look at this, issue din kung saan mo kinuha at ipa-pa service.

One thing i don't do when I buy is to get the newer release. Kase baka may corrections pa yan. The city I got had been in the mkt for a good 2 yrs na bago ako decide don. Kung may defect o reklamo sa quality niya, sigurado lumabas na by the time I read around the forums for decision. Yong facelifted kase bagong labas yan. Baka minadali or what. But that's not an excuse by any means. I don't know. I can't speak much for it.

Pero from the looks of it naman --- fixable yong mga puna mo. And legitimate na grievances. You have evry right to demand that they fix it to the standard specs. Ang mahirap kung di na ma-iayos. I for one will be very disappointed (with Honda) if that happens. And you owe it to us (well, not naman owe, pero, maganda kung masabihan mo kame) owners to tell which dealer would do this unacceptable thing. Para ma-iwasan namin. Then you can do what you have to do. Wag lang illegal ha ;)

Keep us updated.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmm...those models are built locally. I guess HCP hasn't learned yet from the Civic Gas tank recall.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmm...was surprised ah.

pls keep us updated.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    isoli mo na lang and get another city from another dealership... magiging sakit na nyan yung mga sinabi mo in the long run.

to add insult to injury, :D our 04 vios doesn't have any problems like yours. peace!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Pwede pa bang isoli ito?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yes pwede pa. pero dapat 7 days pwede yan ibalik katulad nang sinabi nang AE ko. If any problem arises na consider factory defect papalitan nila nang bago.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    igan isoli mo habang maaga pa. karamihan sa defects na binanggit mo altho fixable e nakakatakot isipin bakit nagkaganoon in the first place. Lalo na hindi nila ma-center steering wheel mo, nakupo in the long run baka maging endorser ka ng biogesic.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke

PS: should've bought a Toyota...
    Vios or Altis for that matter.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kung Honda sa may South yan alam ko yan!! Had the same experience with my
    99 Accord.

*Interior lighting din't light --> Dashboard and Gauges
    *Front bumbper was not properly pinned.
    *Tail lights dint light
    *Radio Signal was horrible.
    *Clutch line broke few days after we got the unit

They were kind enough to replace our unit naman.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...