New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pag ni-report dahil naglabas ng .45 caliber pistol, puwedeng i-counter ng pag-report sa modus ng sub-contractors hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsy View Post
    I just want to share my experience with globelines...

i have been a globe subscriber for many years you can almost call me a fanboy i have 3 postpaid lines with them...my experience with them was satisfactory so i decided to get them as my isp as well

my story starts last 7th of september as i went to a globe business center in greenbelt to apply for a globeline and dsl package it was very enticing imagine getting an internet connection of up to 1mbps and a land line on top for only PhP1295 talk about a steal as i was paying pldt PhP800+ for my phoneline and skycable PhP999 for my 500mbps cable internet, this was a real bargain

so being the spendthrift that i was i hurriedly grabbed an application form filled it up and payed my advance payment of PhP1295 dragged my ass out and went on to have dinner.

upon touchdown at home i found a letter on my junkmail , its from globe a flyer indicating that they have a promo "no cash out" for the same package i got and a free 1 month subscription" i felt like **** that i've been duped by the asswipe in the business center.... dialed their customer service and told them the story csr noted my complaint and called back the next day apologized for the incident "their representative was new and was misinformed" no biggie rest assured that my advance payment would be credited as another months payment so instead of not paying for just one month as per their promo i wouldn't need to pay for 2 months...

after 5 days ...

on the 12th day of september their crew came to install the line and internet apparently a sub contractor of globe (innocom tech) with office at dona soledad betterliving paranaque... clearly they don't practice business etiquette as they came to provide their service after business hours they came 5:30 pm i was already reluctant to have them push thru with their installation as thinking that they wouldnt finish in an hour.
    but the installers were persistent " sir sandali lang po ito sasabit po kami sa opisina pag hindi po namin ikabit ito" being the good samaritan that i am i gave them a go signal to start the installation. (damn installation lasted to almost 5 hrs i was already famished as i couldnt leave them. i had no maids only my wife and my less than a year old kid) pretty obvious i should keep a keen eye on 4 strangers frolicking in my living room...on the 5th hour i asked them "pare matagal pa ba iyan kasi may trabaho pa ako bukas at di pa kami naghahapunan mag anak nung pag dating ninyo kasalukuyang nagluluto ako inuna ko kayo kasi sabi nyo sandali lang" they replied: sir sandali lang dapat talaga ito ang problema ay nahihiya kaming magsabi sa inyo yung modem na dala dala namin para sa inyo ay sira pero may dala kaming mga personal namin na modem pinalusot namin sa bodega mas maganda modem+ router na kapag kinabit natin ito ay ok na hiingi lang kami ng for the boys na 2500; kapalit din po ng ibabayad ninyo ay ang serbisyo namin isang tawag nyo lang ay reresponde agad kami in less than 24hrs di kagaya ng sa call center ay 5 working days....
    famished tired and a bit mad still i managed to hold my composure i told them to give me only what paid for as i do not need a fancy router because i already have one. clearly they had no choice i wouldnt give in they brought a busted modem hoping that in despair i would pay for their modem...
    they told me that they were leaving as they dont have a working modem with them i replied that they already took so much of my time and nobody leaves the premises until a get a connection... after a few mins everything was working properly we all parted ways and in return i gave each of them 100 peso each nahiya pa rin ako dahil hindi ko sila napaghapunan kahit na natagalan kami dahil din sa katarantaduhan nila... after dinner as i was about to check my mail my internet connection was gone my landline has no dialtone clearly i was sabotaged... talk about dealing with animals; animal talaga itong mga hinayupak na ito nagsayang na ako ng 400 hindi pa sila nasiyahan at pinutol ulit ang linya ko.
    the next day 13th of sept i called globe brought the situation up and they assured me that within 5 days everything would be resolved so i waited patiently up to the 17th following up almost everyday: same apologies same promises by different csr there was even a time i was so pissed that i was asking for a refund the irony of it i was threatened by globes csr that i have a signed contact with them in case i have pre termination i would have to pay a pre termination fee WTF!*!*# damn i was so stressed for almost 2 weeks
    earlier 10 my wife received a call it was form globes technical crew told her that they would be arriving in a few minutes, so i told my wife that we might just as well wait for them... come 12pm still no technical team... so me and my wife agreed to just cancel all our agendas for the day and just wait for them after all we were waiting for almost 3 weeks so a few hours of wait couldn't hurt...

technical team arrived 5pm damn very professional... this time it was a different team but with a same agenda....to extort money from gullible clients...i acted naive... technical guy told me that there were compatibility issues with my laptop and their modem its working perfectly with their laptop they told me they were leaving and i might just as well call globe and wait for another 5 days, i told myself WTF!*#!*#!*# i asked them politely "pare baka may solusyon pa dyan" he replied excitedly "sir meron po!!! meron akong modem compatible ho hindi ka na maghihintay kasi kailangan ng konting for the boys" i told them magkano ba? 4k lang po ito so i said fine get the modem and wait for me i'm just going in my room to get the 4k

damn all four of them were smiling as if they won the lottery when i went back to the living room internet was already ok the new modem was installed... they did their part of the deal ambilis simpleng kausap prettly much like their ad campaign... so binigyan ko na rin sila ng 4k in fack sobra pa dahil kinasahan ko sila ng cal .45 heheheh i told them "pag hindi kayo lumayas sa pamamahay ko mga P.I. nyo yung 4k na hinihingi nyo ay kulang pa pang embalsamo ninyo heheheh

moral of this long story buy a gun its a wise investment mas simple ang usapan kung may baril damn globe!*#!*#!* damn all their sub contractors
    so binigyan ko na rin sila ng 4k in fack sobra pa dahil kinasahan ko sila ng cal .45 heheheh i told them "pag hindi kayo lumayas sa pamamahay ko mga P.I. nyo yung 4k na hinihingi nyo ay kulang pa pang embalsamo ninyo heheheh
    is this true. if yes, ingat lang sir baka balikan ka at ang pamilya mo. remember, alam na nila yung bahay mo and kung ano itsura ng mga kasama mo sa bahay.

same apologies same promises by different csr there was even a time i was so pissed that i was asking for a refund the irony of it i was threatened by globes csr that i have a signed contact with them in case i have pre termination i would have to pay a pre termination fee WTF!*!*#
    sir, this is true...you signed a contract from them kaya may pre-termination fee.

grabe pala sa globe...buti na lang pldt kami.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kamag anak ko sa san juan area, almost a month nawalan ng connection pati telepono, samantalang nagpakita ng "bilis" for more than a week after installation dahil nga plan 1295 ang bundled plan niya at up to 1Mbps nga naman.

inaraw araw niya ng tawag para i-report wala ring nangyayari. ewan ko kung naka refund siya. kaka hi-blood nga daw dahil addict siya sa ******* no, nasa canada family niya kaya he really needs it badly.

kaya ako okay na ko sa pldt dsl+landline plan 990 sa bahay. may time na bumibitaw pero i just considered it normal. kahit dito naman sa office, masasabi mong dedicated pero there are times na gapang rin.

hirap talaga ng buhay kaya naiisipang rumaket ng mga yan tsk tsk.
    Last edited by XTO; September 22nd, 2008 at 06:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    is this true. if yes, ingat lang sir baka balikan ka at ang pamilya mo. remember, alam na nila yung bahay mo and kung ano itsura ng mga kasama mo sa bahay.
    Ingat. I thought the same as well. These people are shady to begin with (trying to take advantage of you) so it would make you wonder what else they are capable of doing.

I am really wary about letting strangers inside our house so I don't hire anyone that isn't referred by friends or family. In instances when I don't have a choice (cable, maynilad or pldt), I try my best to be nice to them no matter what precisely because of what puroy said. I haven't had any bad experiences with PLDT repair men. The person who installed my DSL in 2005 was also the same person that went when I had a problem with my connection in 2007.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    yes its true... kinasahan ko sila ng .45, bumait ang installer butlig butlig ang pawis sa pagmamadali nakamedyas umalis...
    after a few mins tumawag at nakiusap kung pupuwede daw balikan ang sapatos nya :D and hinigi na rin serial number ng modem to register in my name :D im not afraid of them coming back... our village is pretty much secure outsiders including linemen or technical team can not enter without prior notice and presentation of job orders to the village security
    the scenario of him reporting has no basis.... inunahan ko na sya nung bumalik sya para kunin sapatos nya "its your word againts mine i have all the resources and time to inflict hell on your sorry life" pupuwede kong sabihin ninakawan mo ako ...at pupuwede kita balikan alam ko kung saan ka nagtratrabaho...sabi nya sa akin ok lang daw po yun dahil sya naman daw ang may pagkukulang sabay nagiwan pa ng number nyang personal tawagan ko daw sya anytime may problema but i doubt it if i will call him heheheh

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro., hindi kaya magkapitbahay tayo? Hehehe,- mababait ang mga taga-Globe ngayon dito sa village namin....

6707:choir:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- hindi kaya tayo magkakapitbahay? Mababait ang mga taga-Globe rito sa village namin ngayon....

6707:choir:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    badtrip din ako dyan sa globe... 16,000+++ na bill ko dyan.. di ko binabayran kasi di dumadating technical crew nila at walang service. sabi ko di ako magbabayad ng pretermination fee kasi in the first place wala naman akong service na nakukuha.

since non di na ako pinadalhan ng bill. di na rin ako tumatawag bahala sila. block nila ako ok lang.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hay Globe, Yang 24 hrs na sinasabi ng CSR nyo, di pala tutoo. 3 months akong naghintay para magkaroon ng dial tone. Wow di ba? Tapus pag dating ng bill ko, full payment ang hinihingi. EH! WALA nga dial tone.

Kelangan ko pa atang bayaran gasolina at sweldo ng mga outsource nyo para kabitan ako. GRABE!

Bat ganun ka hassle? Yaw ba nyo kumita ng pera?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hay Globe, Yang 24 hrs na sinasabi ng CSR nyo, di pala tutoo. 3 months akong naghintay para magkaroon ng dial tone. Wow di ba? Tapus pag dating ng bill ko, full payment ang hinihingi. EH! WALA nga dial tone.

Kelangan ko pa atang bayaran gasolina at sweldo ng mga outsource nyo para kabitan ako. GRABE!

Bat ganun ka hassle? Yaw ba nyo kumita ng pera?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
GLOBE simpleng kausap