New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yes,if running over the foot of those begars is counted, along macapagal nung monday.. ayaw kong bigyan yung teenager na nagsplash ng tubig tapos pupunasan ng trapo yung windshield.. i dint give money.. i knocked on my window to signal that i wont be giving money.. so he stuck his foot infront of my tire to force me to give him money..I dint mind him til the light turned green.. so i ran over his foot.

KUNG MAY MAOFFEND SA GINAWA KO SORRY.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    err.... namatay kuko non sir, im sure.

nde pa naman. Thank God. pero baket yung mga nababangga nyo tumatakbo?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    the best thing to do is:

consider a life of a person first. if possible, have the person checked out for possible injury, then file for a police report. never mind the damage. it could come later.

kasi kapag tinakasan mo yun, considered as hit and run yun. saka i see, you already braked to avoid the child right?

on the other hand:

Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    Yes,if running over the foot of those begars is counted, along macapagal nung monday.. ayaw kong bigyan yung teenager na nagsplash ng tubig tapos pupunasan ng trapo yung windshield.. i dint give money.. i knocked on my window to signal that i wont be giving money.. so he stuck his foot infront of my tire to force me to give him money..I dint mind him til the light turned green.. so i ran over his foot.

KUNG MAY MAOFFEND SA GINAWA KO SORRY.
    serves the turkey right. besides di naman masakit yun e. i've had prior experience. but it won't be happening again...
    Last edited by ian_rex; July 20th, 2006 at 08:39 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    may we know the road/street?? para extra ingat tyo duon!

Mmm... Macapagal or Coastal cor. MIA ext.? Dami dun mga windshield wipe boys lalo na pag umuulan.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    also sa dulo ng abad santos, sa may rizal ave extension. dami nakatambay dun na windshield wipe boys.

ang ginagawa ko, i leave plenty of space between me and the vehicle ahead. pag may lumapit, i just edge a little forward while turning on my wipers

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    konting ingat lang po next time sa lahat ng tsikoteer, pag tao nabangga or nasagasaan natin, wala tayo laban kahit sila may kasalanan.

INGAT PO TAYO.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I always pray whenever I go. Ok lang minnor bangga sa car to another car. May insurance naman at narerepair. wag lang mga tao or hayop. Always ingat lang po.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember us hitting a kid on when I was in high school. We were on our way back home from sunday mass cruising at a leisurely 60 kp/h(leisurely sa probinsya anyway hehe), when suddenly out of nowhere, a 6-8 year old kid darts right in front of our car. Take note, nasa highway ito ha, the kind of highways that cut through towns. Our driver slams on the brakes, I hear the tires squeal, napamura pa ata father ko non at sumigaw mom pa ko ng "BATA!!!!" and me and my sisters scream.

What happens next is like something out of a film. I see the kid impact our hood with a loud sickening thud and then time begins to move in slow motion. The kid is catapulted into the air, does a somersault and lands maybe 5-6 feet in front of us. Time moves at a normal pace again. Baba yung driver and my dad to look at the kid now lying motionless on the ground, may passing jeepney na tumigil and without wasting any time, my dad, cradling the kid in his arms, pases him to the jeep to take him to the nearest hospital with our driver. He gets back in our car and sunod din kami. Just as soon as the car's doors close we hear the first rock impact the side of the car. Ayan na, binabato na kami ng mga squatter don, buti nalang nakapasok na father ko at paalis na kami.

At the hospital the kid is diagnosed with bruises and a mild concussion, thank god. We cover the medical expenses and charge it to insurance.

Now I pray that Ill never hit a person, but if ever I do *knock on wood*, Ill probably take the surroundings into account. If sobrang depressed area and madilim and its known for mga nagpapabannga and if mukhang ok naman yung nabangga ko, patayin ko ilaw ko(para di mabasa plate hehe) at takbo. Pero if mukhang ok naman ang surroundings and/or seriously injured yung tao, bababa ako.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Any of these things happen to the best of us at any given time in our driving life. So defensive driving lang co-tsikoteers.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Ever hit a person?