New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw this LC80 up for sale on 4x4ph.com a few weeks ago:

Board Message

Note: photos of RJ_P at 4x4ph.com, the original seller of the LC80

Then the LC80 was sold and another 4x4ph member saw the same unit was up for sale on sulit.com by another seller (presumably the person who bought it):

http://www.**************/index.php/...a#imageGallery

(photos copied from the registered seller at sulit.com)

From a price of P1M with and a mileage of 220,000kms, to a price of P1.180M and a mileage of 160,000kms. Linis, linis at tawad ng kaunti and the seller earned 100K easily. Either the mileage was adjusted or medyo malayo-layo and minaneho nila ng paatras.

At the end of the day. Caveat emptor. To those who buy second hand cars (I myself have gotten units with tampered mileages before), always take a closer look before deciding and consider that mileage doesnt always dictate the condition of the car. It's best to always do a full check-up and service of the car, as suggested time and again on this site, to ensure you have many, many kms of trouble-free motoring.
    Last edited by vinj; May 21st, 2012 at 04:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hindi ba bawal yun?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Bawal technically if nahuli mo. Pero kung hindi, talagang sa suking mechanic mo na ikaw mag-rerely.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    stofid! di man lang nag-effort ng konti para mag-upload ng bagong pix.. gusto instant Php100k plus agad! ..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nabasa ko din yan sa 4x4ph. ang ganda pa ng condition kahit na 220k km na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    buking!

now you know the sellers that you cannot trust

i bet that this seller is banging his head once he sees this post

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    nabasa ko din yan sa 4x4ph. ang ganda pa ng condition kahit na 220k km na.
    True, the vehicle is quite nice really from the original pics. And if you ask me, with an LC80, it's not about mileage but condition that will dictate the price. Low mileage pa yang 220,000kms since i've seen some with over 400,000kms on them already. If you calculate it, 220,000kms over 17 years is roughly just 12,900kms per year; my Altis does even more then that.

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    buking!

now you know the sellers that you cannot trust

i bet that this seller is banging his head once he sees this post

Or hunting me down. Tulungan niyo nalang ako ha.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    True, the vehicle is quite nice really from the original pics. And if you ask me, with an LC80, it's not about mileage but condition that will dictate the price. Low mileage pa yang 220,000kms since i've seen some with over 400,000kms on them already. If you calculate it, 220,000kms over 17 years is roughly just 12,900kms per year; my Altis does even more then that.

very dumb for the s-ulit seller. 60k km lang binawas niya sa 17year old car. thats only a little over than 3k km per year.

dapat bombahin ng comments yung sulit account niya haha

and for the potential buyer, beware:

Make: Land Cruiser
    ULF995 ULF-995

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Vinj,

Gawa ka sulit account then give a guy the a negative feedback tapos post mo yung details na yan about the car.

Kapag comment kasi, pwede burahin. Kapag feedback, irremovable.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dumber still is you rollback the odometer on an original LHD Land Cruiser 80 series. The vehicle is rare (mas madaming converted Japan) and the Land Cruiser community is a small one so people will find out in no time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Buy and Sell 101: Roll back... ng odometer