New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Cheap ata Mustang para sa trackhos.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I agree with ghosthunter. Just last Thursday at around 4 am I was speeding down the skyway on the right lane towards sucat with nobody on the road except a car up ahead in the middle lane.... As I am getting closer to the car at a very fast speed, the stupid driver moves to the right lane.... what the..... I can't believe it.... I had to slam so hard on my brakes to avoid collision and still manage to open my window after and give whoever is in the car a finger..... Apparently, this moron was also going to exit at sucat which is the reason for the change of lanes I guess.... So when I noticed that he/she was going to sucat, I waited after the toll gate for the car as I wanted to confront the driver that he/she almost got ourselves killed with that f****n move.... As the car came up to me the driver just kept going.... what the....... But of course I was also expecting that so I just moved forward and blocked the way. The person in the car would not even roll down his/her window because I don't know what could be going on inside the morons head. So I left. This is what I want to say:

1. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times when you are driving your car. There are others on the road too.
    2. It doesn't matter if you are going the required speed, if you can free-up a lane by moving to the right lane..... just do it!
    3. If you notice a car or several cars coming fast behind you, it is better that you just stay on your lane and let them figure out how to pass you because most of the time, it is too late and that move you made actually caused the accident.
    4. Make sure your headlights, taillights, and signal lights are really working and not that you think they are working.
    5, Repeat number one a million times.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Sometimes the blame might also be on the driver of the other car for stuff like suddenly changing lanes or inattentive driving which I am seeing a lot in the last couple of days with people in a holiday mood.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    looks familiar!!! kasi last sunday before 7pm on our way home to dasma a BLACK MUSTANG is driving very fast along SLEX and he keep on flashing the HL to those cars in front of him then talagang ipipilit nya malampasan ang sa tingin nya mabagal na car sa harap nya at mag brake in front of the slow car and slows down...if i still remember it right mga 6x beses nya ito ginawa muntik ng magsalpukan mga cars sa pagka stupido ng driver kasi ang tendency chain reaction ng mga drivers na mag slow down if not apply a brake unfortunately wala patrol ALONG SLEX that time.

i tried to call a "friend" to apprehend at any exit this car might take (after southwoods onwards) BUT since no plate mahirap daw harangin...i just hope that those speed cams along the SLEX works and identify this car...it might be the same speeding car last sunday nite

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    looks familiar ba? why? looks like you were really paying attention to his driving that you mentioned "6x beses nya ito ginawa...." hmmm maybe you were also going fast to see if you can apprehend him yourself since fortunately for you walang patrol along SLEX and want to do the job for them? Well I guess your car isn't strong enough for that black mustangs power that you decided to use your other powers by calling your "friends" to help you catch this car because.... why? You did not mention the reason for your post but did call the driver stupid. Do you know him? Do you want a black mustang too and are just jealous or inggit in tagalog? it's a good thing that your stupidity paying attention to other things on the road like this black mustang instead of what is immediately around you did not cause an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    looks familiar!!! kasi last sunday before 7pm on our way home to dasma a BLACK MUSTANG is driving very fast along SLEX and he keep on flashing the HL to those cars in front of him then talagang ipipilit nya malampasan ang sa tingin nya mabagal na car sa harap nya at mag brake in front of the slow car and slows down...if i still remember it right mga 6x beses nya ito ginawa muntik ng magsalpukan mga cars sa pagka stupido ng driver kasi ang tendency chain reaction ng mga drivers na mag slow down if not apply a brake unfortunately wala patrol ALONG SLEX that time.

i tried to call a "friend" to apprehend at any exit this car might take (after southwoods onwards) BUT since no plate mahirap daw harangin...i just hope that those speed cams along the SLEX works and identify this car...it might be the same speeding car last sunday nite

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Cheap ata Mustang para sa trackhos.
    Tama ka Dr. Kamiya..... cheap masyado para sa trackhos..... eh para sa iyo? exacto lang ba?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lolojoe View Post
    I agree with ghosthunter. Just last Thursday at around 4 am I was speeding down the skyway on the right lane towards sucat with nobody on the road except a car up ahead in the middle lane.... As I am getting closer to the car at a very fast speed, the stupid driver moves to the right lane.... what the..... I can't believe it.... I had to slam so hard on my brakes to avoid collision and still manage to open my window after and give whoever is in the car a finger..... Apparently, this moron was also going to exit at sucat which is the reason for the change of lanes I guess.... So when I noticed that he/she was going to sucat, I waited after the toll gate for the car as I wanted to confront the driver that he/she almost got ourselves killed with that f****n move.... As the car came up to me the driver just kept going.... what the....... But of course I was also expecting that so I just moved forward and blocked the way. The person in the car would not even roll down his/her window because I don't know what could be going on inside the morons head. So I left. This is what I want to say:

1. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times when you are driving your car. There are others on the road too.
    2. It doesn't matter if you are going the required speed, if you can free-up a lane by moving to the right lane..... just do it!
    3. If you notice a car or several cars coming fast behind you, it is better that you just stay on your lane and let them figure out how to pass you because most of the time, it is too late and that move you made actually caused the accident.
    4. Make sure your headlights, taillights, and signal lights are really working and not that you think they are working.
    I think dito eh maling mali ka. Why do you need to speed up on the right lane kung saan dito tumatakbo yun mga mababagal na sasakyan? Rule of thumb is kung gusto mong bumilis, wag sa outer lane, doon ka sa inner lane. Pero on the points you made, I agree with your statement.

Hirap kasi dito sa atin, porke meron kang isang sasakyan na sobrang bilis, eh basta basta nalang nagpapatakbo sa public highways. A public road is not a race track.

Doon sa Mustang GT na naka-aksidente, eh it just shows how idi0t irresponsible the driver is. Sabi nga sa akin, ikaw nalang ang dapat umintindi sa mga driver dito na walang alam o hindi nila alam na mali ang ginagawa nila.

Doon naman sa Adventure na naaksidente, it has a high probability na the driver changed lanes, without looking at the side/rear mirror. Condolence sa namatay sa aksidente, pero kung nagpalit siya ng linya without noticing the car coming very fast from his back, then I blame also the driver for that.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Doon naman sa Adventure na naaksidente, it has a high probability na the driver changed lanes, without looking at the side/rear mirror. Condolence sa namatay sa aksidente, pero kung nagpalit siya ng linya without noticing the car coming very fast from his back, then I blame also the driver for that.
    It might be that the adventure driver looked at his side mirror and saw the mustang still quite a distance away and failed to see how fast it was approaching him from behind.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    maling mali ka dyan.... hello.... there were only two cars that morning... me and the other car who was on the middle lane and most likely went to right lane thinking he/she was the only car on the road and did not bother to look to find out that there was another car coming really fast and is on the right lane because that is where the sucat exit is that I am going to take is located. what are you saying that I should be on the left lane? are you also saying that if you are on the middle lane, you can just switch to the right lane anytime and if there is a fast car coming it is not your problem? isn't there a rule of thumb that you should look first before switching lanes or whatever..... do not pick on me just because I am speeding... why don't you pick on the other car with the stupid driver who does not even know what they did because they just did not care. do not educate me on my driving if you agree with the points I made. do you think I drive fast because I am looking for an accident to happen?

"hirap kasi dito sa......" what are you talking about? that is why nga ang sarap sa pilipinas..... we can do these things like use our fast cars anywhere we want.... I am sorry that you maybe are not as lucky because it shows in your bitter statements ... c'mon accept it... we are a third world country that is why things are like this. "a public road is not a race track" yes I think owners of these expensive cars know that. but how about the public road? aren't there supposed to be rules and regulations so we can share the public road? don't we have designated bus lanes, bus stops, pedestrian crosswalks, taxi stops, and signal lights too? but you would rather pick on people that have "nice" cars and how you are inggit of these people and say that "a public road is not a race track". excuse me, these cars that you seem to be talking about are not race cars. they are street legal cars for use on the public roads. there are so many other vehicles that you should point your finger at than these cars faster, expensive vehicles just because you don't have one. why don't you take your car to the race track?

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    I think dito eh maling mali ka. Why do you need to speed up on the right lane kung saan dito tumatakbo yun mga mababagal na sasakyan? Rule of thumb is kung gusto mong bumilis, wag sa outer lane, doon ka sa inner lane. Pero on the points you made, I agree with your statement.

Hirap kasi dito sa atin, porke meron kang isang sasakyan na sobrang bilis, eh basta basta nalang nagpapatakbo sa public highways. A public road is not a race track.

Doon sa Mustang GT na naka-aksidente, eh it just shows how idi0t irresponsible the driver is. Sabi nga sa akin, ikaw nalang ang dapat umintindi sa mga driver dito na walang alam o hindi nila alam na mali ang ginagawa nila.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011

6. Respect and follow the speed limit.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    maling mali ka dyan.... hello.... there were only two cars that morning... me and the other car who was on the middle lane and most likely went to right lane thinking he/she was the only car on the road and did not bother to look to find out that there was another car coming really fast and is on the right lane because that is where the sucat exit is that I am going to take is located. what are you saying that I should be on the left lane? are you also saying that if you are on the middle lane, you can just switch to the right lane anytime and if there is a fast car coming it is not your problem? isn't there a rule of thumb that you should look first before switching lanes or whatever..... do not pick on me just because I am speeding... why don't you pick on the other car with the stupid driver who does not even know what they did because they just did not care. do not educate me on my driving if you agree with the points I made. do you think I drive fast because I am looking for an accident to happen?

"hirap kasi dito sa......" what are you talking about? that is why nga ang sarap sa pilipinas..... we can do these things like use our fast cars anywhere we want.... I am sorry that you maybe are not as lucky because it shows in your bitter statements ... c'mon accept it... we are a third world country that is why things are like this. "a public road is not a race track" yes I think owners of these expensive cars know that. but how about the public road? aren't there supposed to be rules and regulations so we can share the public road? don't we have designated bus lanes, bus stops, pedestrian crosswalks, taxi stops, and signal lights too? but you would rather pick on people that have "nice" cars and how you are inggit of these people and say that "a public road is not a race track". excuse me, these cars that you seem to be talking about are not race cars. they are street legal cars for use on the public roads. there are so many other vehicles that you should point your finger at than these cars faster, expensive vehicles just because you don't have one. why don't you take your car to the race track?

Para kay lolojoe, lahat ng driver ay gago except him. Tapos.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Black Saturday Skyway accident involving Ford sportscar.  1 dead.  Driver fled.