New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lolojoe View Post
    maling mali ka dyan.... hello.... there were only two cars that morning... me and the other car who was on the middle lane and most likely went to right lane thinking he/she was the only car on the road and did not bother to look to find out that there was another car coming really fast and is on the right lane because that is where the sucat exit is that I am going to take is located. what are you saying that I should be on the left lane? are you also saying that if you are on the middle lane, you can just switch to the right lane anytime and if there is a fast car coming it is not your problem? isn't there a rule of thumb that you should look first before switching lanes or whatever..... do not pick on me just because I am speeding... why don't you pick on the other car with the stupid driver who does not even know what they did because they just did not care. do not educate me on my driving if you agree with the points I made. do you think I drive fast because I am looking for an accident to happen?

"hirap kasi dito sa......" what are you talking about? that is why nga ang sarap sa pilipinas..... we can do these things like use our fast cars anywhere we want.... I am sorry that you maybe are not as lucky because it shows in your bitter statements ... c'mon accept it... we are a third world country that is why things are like this. "a public road is not a race track" yes I think owners of these expensive cars know that. but how about the public road? aren't there supposed to be rules and regulations so we can share the public road? don't we have designated bus lanes, bus stops, pedestrian crosswalks, taxi stops, and signal lights too? but you would rather pick on people that have "nice" cars and how you are inggit of these people and say that "a public road is not a race track". excuse me, these cars that you seem to be talking about are not race cars. they are street legal cars for use on the public roads. there are so many other vehicles that you should point your finger at than these cars faster, expensive vehicles just because you don't have one. why don't you take your car to the race track?
    This is Philippines, yan ang dapat mong tandaan. Philippines where most drivers are not educated. Drivers na natuto nalang mag-drive at hindi alam ang defensive driving. Dito, kung ikaw ang nakaka-intindi sa road rules and regulation, ikaw nalang ang sumunod. Kung sa tingin mo yun sasakyan na yun biglang nag-cut ng lane mo eh sira, then so be it. At dito sa atin, mas kailangan ang defensive driving dahil sa nature ng kalsada natin. Kung puro ka lang offensive, aksidente talaga ang magiging ending mo.

And oh, di ako bitter. I don't own a flashy car. I only own 2 SUV. I just can't stand irresponsible car owners. At itong aksidenteng ito, for me, both are at fault. Overspeeding on the part of the Mustang. Miscalculation on the part of the Adventure.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Para kay lolojoe, lahat ng driver ay gago except him. Tapos.
    I like your statement brader!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Para kay lolojoe, lahat ng driver ay gago except him. Tapos.
    sana ako na lang pinara niya, di uso ang gun ban

welcome to tsikot lolo joe isa kang alamat

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy, happy member yata...kaya puro bilis ang alam

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lolojoe View Post
    what's with the "trackhos" name drop? tapos sabay "grin" do you have an issue w them?
    Kala ko kasi Ford GT... Mustang GT pala. Kaya kala ko siya yung taga-Trackhos. Masama na ba mag-name drop? Wala naman akong sinabing Trackhos siya, kaya nga nagtatanong eh.

Tsaka wala ako problema sa Trackhos, mababait sila magmaneho. Nakasabay ko na yan eh. Mabilis pero mabait, di na nga nila finaflash mga nasa overtaking lane, di rin nila cinucut.

Tanong lang lolojoe, ikaw ba yun driver nung Mustang? Hehehe

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium
    Last edited by renzo_d10; March 31st, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sobrang defensive e 'no?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ^^^
    Bagong member tapos dito agad pinagtatanggol ang driver kg mustang.

Sana mahuli na yun driver at makulong. Wala sanang magawa pera niya at sana madali sa kulungan :gayfight:

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    ^^^
    Bagong member tapos dito agad pinagtatanggol ang driver kg mustang.

Sana mahuli na yun driver at makulong. Wala sanang magawa pera niya at sana madali sa kulungan :gayfight:

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
    Naku magagalit sayo si lolo niyan.... You dont do that to him! Hahahaha

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    wag niyo kasi pagusapan yung mustang ni lolojoe. awat na yan. ingat sa daan mga brader

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    happy, happy member yata...kaya puro bilis ang alam
    Mukhang hindi naman ito happy member, Shadow. Sabihin natin na isa siya sa mga maangas na may Mustang siguro. Isang yuppie siguro na ka-federasyon ni OB :gayfight:

Hamunin ko kaya ng karera si lolojoe sa Espana, on a rainy season, where water level is at knee deep, tapos may handicap pa siya

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Black Saturday Skyway accident involving Ford sportscar.  1 dead.  Driver fled.