Beware of BluJob Paintworx

My Experience in detail.

Think twice before you take your car to BluJob Paintworx.
Vince, the owner likes to make promises he cannot keep.
I had my car restored by him which took almost 3 months with “OK” results.
Now, I regret taking my car to this shop.

In Detail:
2nd week of June - I had my car estimated and gave me a reasonable price and even freebies. Even cheaper than the 1st 4 shops I went to. He also told me he wanted to get a car painted in pink for the longest time but he never had a customer who wants their car in pink.
For me it's like hitting 2 birds with one stone.
My wife wants the car in pink and he wanted to paint a car in pink.

1 week before July he was texting me almost every day.
Vince: "Sir dalhin mo na car mo sa shop para ma hot pink na natin."
Me: Di pa ready funds sir. Text kita pag ready na ko. I already had a paintshop in mind which is LEX Autoworks and is nearer in my residence and of course, LEX is highly recommended in MitsulancerPH.

July 1: I asked him if it's ok with him If I give him only P5,000 Down Payment because I'm on a tight budget but wanted to get my car started and will give him the rest of the 50% DP on the next payrolls which is every 2 weeks.
He said it's ok with him.

July 2: Took my car to his shop and waited for more than an hour because he wasn't there yet. Fine by me.
He texted me to leave the keys to Bong (The bantay) and give him the DP as well. But I told him that I wanted to talk to him personally.
One thing I noticed in his shop is that it can only accommodate up to 5 cars and at the time, the shop was full and there are also 2 cars outside getting prepared to be painted, maybe a wash over.

I asked bong "pano to puno kayo san pupwesto kotse ko?"
Bong said "matatapos na tong pula (Corolla) sir tapos ipapasok na ung sayo."

When he arrived, he told me what he wanted to do with my car. At that moment, he wasn't making suggestions. He was acting as if he owns my car.
I told him that I was thinking of doing this, but he kept saying "Hindi bagay sir. mas maganda kung ganito."
It's ok with me since he is the expert (or so I thought) and he knows more about painting cars than I do.

In his office, I gave him a sample of the color that I wanted that I printed out and showed it to Raul (The Pintor) and we talked about the payment.
So I gave him P5000 DP and he gave me a receipt.
He also showed me the other cars that are being restored and the red corolla that he said they painted.
I was impressed by the paintjob and was confindent that my car will get the same results.
He said, "Sir member ka pala ng Mitsulancer?"
Kasi daw may sumisira daw sa kanya dun at gusto nyang pakitaan ung mga members ng MLPH na maayos sya gumawa.

Before I left, I looked at the Fuel Gauge and remembered that it was almost on the last line but forgot to take note of the Mileage.

1 week after leaving my car to the shop I texted Vince and asked him "musta na sir?"
He replied "Baklas mode na tayo sir."

July 16 *4PM my 1st visit to the shop: Vince wasn't there so I gave the P3500 (Total of 8500 DP) to Bong.
Only the Hood was scraped and the tailights were removed and my car is still outside.
I was thinking "2 weeks na yan pa lang nagagawa ninyo.
I can't blame them since I haven't completed the 50% DP so I just left and hope that on my next visit there will be significant progress.
I went inside my car and found something unusual.
The steering wheel has been adjusted, the rear view mirror was also adjusted and the aircon was cranked all the way up.
Also, the fuel gauge was all the down na.
I was thinking na baka ginamit or hinigop ung gas.
But I couldn't be sure since I didn't take note of the mileage so I never asked vince about it.

July 22: This time the Trunk was scraped and the roof is just starting to get scraped.
Pero kumusta naman, 20th day na yan hindi pa tapos pag-scrape?!
But then there was a typhoon coming so after nun, it was raining for 1 week and I can't blame them kung hindi tuloy-tuloy trabaho because of the rain.
Pero nasa labas pa rin oto ko under the rain without the paint and no cover. Ano ba naman?!

I kept texting Vince kung kelan ipapasok ung oto because of the rain.
He once told me na naipasok na daw.
What he didn't know is that I have someone checking their progress who lives within the area.
He kept telling me na bukas ipapasok na but everytime my friend checked, it's still outside.
So I told him na paki-cover na lang sir para lang makatulog ako ng mahimbing sa gabi.
He told me na sya na mismo nag-supervise para i-cover pero hindi naman pala nya nagagawa.