New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    July 30, 2005. 3:00 pm.

Along Osmena Hwy, heading towards SLEX, right after the Buendia Flyover, I was stopped by an Anti Smoke Belching enforcer along with at least 20 others, thinking that they were gonna perform random testing on our vehicles, I gladly pulled over. Since I keep my van well maintained and am a regular biodiesel user, I thought there wasn't gonna be any problem. So I was surprised when the enforcer asked for my driver's license, when I asked what my violation was, the idiot replied " Di mo ba alam na ang kapal ng usok mo!" Knowing that my van emitted almost no smoke at all, I challenged the guy to have my van tested right there and then and proceeded to inform him that I've been using biodiesel on my van for almost 2 years now. The moron then told me that biodiesel is one of the main causes of pollution. We argued for another 30 seconds till finally I revved up the engine to 3,000 rpm, still no smoke was coming out, I asked him "Nasaan ang usok? Puwede malaman pangalan mo?" Sensing that I was not backing down from him, he said "Sige, umalis ka na, mahirap makipagtalo sa iyo." To which I replied " Siyempre, nasa tama ko. Bago ako umalis, pahingi pangalan mo." He just walked away without replying, tail between his legs.

Fellow Tsikoteers, be careful when you pass by this area, don't be gypped by these a**holes. If you know that you have not committed any violation, don't be intimidated by these SOBs.
    Last edited by falken; July 31st, 2005 at 01:37 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Perhaps next time bring a camera along, dapat sa mga ganito may mugshots...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d
    Perhaps next time bring a camera along, dapat sa mga ganito may mugshots...
    Yeah, maybe it's about time I get a camera phone.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the nerve.

good work sir falken

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were you, go back and try to reverse trap him and papull-over ka ulit, then video tape everything. Mas mabuti kung may kasama kang media/govt official/police.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Isumbong ke tulfo

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Glennster: Thanks
    theveed: I'll be passing by that same area next week, I'll be bringing a videocam along.
    Marshall: Kung may nakuha ako next week, will bring it to the Tulfo brothers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tama icamera mo tapos pag bukas ng window wala na tanong tanong sabihin mo irereklamo mo siya haha matatakot yun.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hahhahaha buti nga!!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    makati police yun.... for every ticket they give, may percent sila... for every booklet na maubos nila, they get atleast 13k kaya gawa ng gawa ng sari-saring violations ang mga yan... t*ng* pa mga yan ang simpleng beating the red light ginagawang reckless driving na may fine na 2k at seminar eh dapat 02-03 violation lang with fine na 500... dami talaga mga nangongotong ngayon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Kotong Anti Smoke Belching enforcers