yesterday afternoon in front of SM supermarket Makati and Ace Hardware, i parked my car on the side just before the pedestrian lane to get my wife who was waiting at the mall entrance with our groceries, turned on my hazard warning lights and when i was just about to get out of my car, a gray 99' ford expedition parks beside me and suddenly opens its front passenger door hitting the front left fender of my car. A maid in uniform got out and had the nerve to stare at me like she didn't care if she hit my car, then she opened the back passenger door of the exped like nothing happened and a female american got out then their car went off. When they were walking towards the mall entrance i got out of my car to follow and tell the lady that her maid hit my car with her car door and how arrogant she is. The lady was nice and gave me her calling card for us to settle the damage on my car and told her maid to apologize for her behavior.

Nakakapikon ung mga ganito. ung mga maid and drivers na akala mo kung sinong umasta dahil foreigner ang amo nila. it just ruined my day. uuwi na lang kami nabadtrip pa ko.