New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yesterday afternoon in front of SM supermarket Makati and Ace Hardware, i parked my car on the side just before the pedestrian lane to get my wife who was waiting at the mall entrance with our groceries, turned on my hazard warning lights and when i was just about to get out of my car, a gray 99' ford expedition parks beside me and suddenly opens its front passenger door hitting the front left fender of my car. A maid in uniform got out and had the nerve to stare at me like she didn't care if she hit my car, then she opened the back passenger door of the exped like nothing happened and a female american got out then their car went off. When they were walking towards the mall entrance i got out of my car to follow and tell the lady that her maid hit my car with her car door and how arrogant she is. The lady was nice and gave me her calling card for us to settle the damage on my car and told her maid to apologize for her behavior.

Nakakapikon ung mga ganito. ung mga maid and drivers na akala mo kung sinong umasta dahil foreigner ang amo nila. it just ruined my day. uuwi na lang kami nabadtrip pa ko.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You really can't expect much from a maid. Good luck with the settlement, hopefully it's not that bad. You could have told the foreigner to let the maid pay for the damages. That should teach her.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di kasi agad na-process ng brain ng maid na hindi biro ang nagawa nya.

that's why she just looked at u na parang wala nangyari.

sadly, there are still people who don't understand that when u scratch or dent someone's car, big deal yun.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    baka akala nya kanya yung sasakyan mo>?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ay naku med pa, tama si uls nagka lag ang utak non delay ang processing. Pero kung sinampal mo yung malamang na process nya agad na mali ginawa nya.

Swerte mo na rin at mabait na foriegner ang amo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ay naku med pa, tama si uls nagka lag ang utak non delay ang processing. Pero kung sinampal mo yung malamang na process nya agad na mali ginawa nya.

Swerte mo na rin at mabait na foriegner ang amo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingin ko hinde naman arrogant, IMO na-shocked din yun at hinintay kung anong gagawin mo kaya tumingin saiyo..anyway, aminado naman siya at mukhang mabait yun amo..charge it to experience na lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    baka nagwapuhan sayo. kala artista

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    baka sinusubukan nya kung madadaan ka sa tingin

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- it happens.... There will always be somebody who is going to give you the 'stare'....

6707:choir:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast