New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I don't see anything wrong with the title. You're just an over reactive imp * Galactus.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    daimengrui, the thread title is still wrong since its merely based on speculation and not on definite results of an investigation.
    Yup... very misleading indeed.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO, the title is misleading since the news article that was attached to the beginning of this thread did not mention anything about the driver falling asleep at the wheel. If there was indeed a mention of the driver falling asleep while driving from another news feed, then I think that news feed item should have been posted immediatelly after the 1st news article. That would have cleared the thread title.

Also, keep your cool heads about as this thread is now being watched closely.

:police:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakaibang accident to ah. i don't remember the last time i read an accident report where 10/10 of the occupants died....and i live in a state where 100+ mph accidents occur routinely...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TS, i suggest you request our mods to edit your title and that’s it. there’s no amiss in accepting….. sometimes

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ IMO, hindi niya ire-request na ipa-edit yung title.

Di ba nga...
    I don't see anything wrong with the title.
    It's extremely disrespectful to malign the dead, especially in this case. Kung kamag-anak ako nung driver, tapos yung driver na agad ang sinisisi in the absence of the official investigation report, then I would have gone ballistic. After all, 6 other people died because of the driver's alleged fault, eh hindi pa nga napapatunayan. And in this particular incident, it would be extremely difficult to PINPOINT sleepiness as the culprit. There are other factors, i.e. the driving rain, road conditions and the mechanical condition of the vehicle in question. Any or all may have contributed, but to CONCLUDE that sleepiness alone as the culprit? Crap, and double crap!

Arrogant miscreant. Thinks he can do no wrong.
    Last edited by Galactus; September 2nd, 2008 at 01:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may talastasan pala dito.

Quote Originally Posted by welscua View Post
    and burger..... tama yun beer, chips and burger!

SHARING IS CARING.....
    penge naman niyan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :rofl01: :popcorn:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wow. i didn't know pwede pala yung ganitong sagutan sa board na may name calling pa. or maybe i've never really finished reading any thread after the 2nd rebuttal

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i would recommend that the mods change the title to end the squabble...but where's the fun in that?!

besides, marami akong natututuhan na mga bagong words. potek, i had to google "miscreant ".
    Last edited by wren; September 2nd, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Another sleeping while driving incident