At around 1:40 to 2:00 pm yesterday, i was on my way to Binondo coming from Unilever Phil. I passed by UN Avenue and turned right at Romualdez St. i was so sure that the GREEN light saying its ok to turn right was on. So I did. 10-15 meters away were 2 MTB personnel in yellow uniform stopped me attempting to apprehend me. This really made me mad because i can not think of any violation I did. The first enforcer informed me I turned right while the light was already red at nag-go na raw motor sa kabilang lane. Nashock ako kasi i was dead sure the light was green when i turned. Naisip ko agad kokotongan ako ng mga kups na to. So i asked them show me their proof that i made the violation kasi kako the traffic light was infront of me and it was green kayong dalawa naman nagtatago dito sa malayo away from the view ng traffic light and you are telling me nagviolate ako ng traffic rules. Buti na lang andon wife ko at friend namin sa kotse. Both corroborated that the light was green. All of us were arguing with the enforcer. My friend was shouting kotong na to. My wife was asking for the name of the supervisor of the MTB.
Ewan ko lang kung naintimidate namin yong enforcer kasi sa ingay na namin sa kotse and it was attracting attention sa tao. He asked the other enforcer to deal with us. Luckily the other enforcer, just let us go with a warning kuno without any ticket. Just the same ingat sa modus ng mga to.