New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nde ako exposed sa mga cars eh... i've driven mostly hondas siguro yung accord namen the best. Our ford (being a pick-up) eh matagtag kaya yoko yun.
    Last edited by ts1n1ta; June 10th, 2005 at 11:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    91 Celica GT-Four. Faster than your average Toyota on straights but I didn't took the chance to exploit its AWD drivetrain.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sa car racing - go kart sa enchanted kingdom,kasi 1st time kong nagdrive i 've won the race ,hehehe
    sa actual car (suv)- honda 1st gen crv awd , at 200km/hr no drags, and stable

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Back in 2002, my client went for a test drive of a Audi A4 1.8 turbo CVT, and a Volvo S40 T4, I drove both and evaluated the 2, but he brought the Volvo because it was 300k cheaper :
    Audi A4 1.8 Turbo CVT - Very Fast, their showroom at Pasong Tamo ext, I drove up to the edsa intersection achieving a 96kph in that short stretch, weaving in and out of the slow jeepneys that populate that street, the agent has his balls up to his neck when we got out of the car. The brakes were also very good, in stopping the beast, on the way back I tried the tiptronic manually, almost smoking the tires, for a car with 2k on the odometer, its one hell of a drive.
    Volvo S40 T4 - Also very fast, the lady agent gave me a look that seems to say enough playing with something that is not yours, I smoked the tires by holding the brakes while reving the automatic in drive and poping it at 5k rpm. Also achieved about 93kph on that short stretch, but with one difference, the brakes also smoked, for a car with 25 km on the odometer,its new but the brakes smelled bad after we got out of the car.

2003, Got to drive my client's Expy, 2001, Limited, big and soft, leans a lot in corners and the brakes not up to it, gas guzzler seems the speedo is slower than the gas gauge.

2004, Got to drive a brand new 2.4 Vti Accord, big and comfy, low ground clearance, but hey its new and fast, very responsive steering and suspension, but a bit on the stiff side.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Skyline GTS-t R32...comfy ride, straight6 turbo with all the right noises. and awesome handling whose limits i wasn't able to exploit. hey, it wasn't my car after all.

Now i wonder how a godzilla GTR would feel like.

to the owner, thank you for allowing me to experience it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Iyong 2002 Nissan Patrol ng tatay ko..

Wala akong kaangal-angal dun..pati ung sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    hmmm..it would probably be the gokart dun sa lumang carnival sa me Farmer's.

this was way before i started getting interested in cars. everything's still a blur to me
    i just remember getting plastered to the metal brace on the right side of the kart while going through the turns, and getting really nervous. and that damn engine was loud!

i was in a daze by the time i got off the track. pero for some strange reason it never occured to me to ease up on the gas pedal B).

omiged!!!!baka kakarera kita nun!!!bwahrahrharharhahr5

i miss the days!!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    MKIV Supra ng brother in law ko, yun nga lang sa loob nga lang ng garage, but sulit na rin malaki naman ang garage nila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung MB ni hens, yung Mini Cooper S ni sir Eric, yung Pajero ni OTEP at yung 2 bagong Patrols nila boybi & odell.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    friends evo 5.. pero nacar nap yun lol. a friend's cadillac escalade. and a merc slk with the top down... pero the best is my cuz's trikked out toyota mr2 turbo..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
What is the best car you have driven?