New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My cousin's Galant GTi, he said it's response' different afterwards
    Last edited by an0nim0us; June 10th, 2005 at 11:57 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ACT111's supercharged BMW 325i - even if I was just puttering along. hehe.

but man... the acceleration is just brutal when Andy was the one driving it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fakesaint's modded 95 Honda Civic EG
    a friend's Toyota Corona
    a friend's Honda Accord

iba talaga kapag hindi sa iyo ang dinadrive mo he..he

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my E36 hehe
    i like the ride of my bro's gen1 crv..somehow everytime i drive it i feel very comfortable n relaxed. even compared to the gen2 mas ok talaga gen1

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    2004 ACURA MDX- when i went to VA, USA. we used it for a very long drive, from Virginia beach to orlando and back. with all the features, its a great car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my boss's Range Rover 4.6 HSE....with all that plush leather around me and an entertainment system to die for.....not to mention the rigs adjustable suspension.

BMW 325Ci nung isang opismeyt ko dati.....just drove it in one quick straight acceleration.....so I cant say anything about its handling....but what a rush....I felt that I've been pinned to the seat when I floored the throttle....

Porche 911 of my german colleague way back in 2001 or 02...he just let me try it in the parking lot......kakanerbyos i-drive....ayun nag stalled tuloy ako.....hehehehe I am so conscious of what i am doing that I cant remember how was it felt like.....but i remember that it is quite hard to drive a porche.....you need to get used to it properly drive it....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    My broth-in-law's '01 or '02 expy. Its like a huge boat to drive but suspension is da best. Hwag kayong maingay pero I also tested its acceleration, I mean I really puched it, its not bad considering its size at ang ganda rin ng tunog ng tambutso, pero hindi ko tinest ang top speed...kakatakot eh...baka mapagaya kay van dolph.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    My mazda 3 2.0R sarap i maneho

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm..it would probably be the gokart dun sa lumang carnival sa me Farmer's.

this was way before i started getting interested in cars. everything's still a blur to me
    i just remember getting plastered to the metal brace on the right side of the kart while going through the turns, and getting really nervous. and that damn engine was loud!

i was in a daze by the time i got off the track. pero for some strange reason it never occured to me to ease up on the gas pedal B).

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    best i've driven is my friends 2003 benz 600sl v12 500hp. 0-100kph is 4.7sec. ang bilis talaga....hayuuuup! and the most luxurious and expensive car ive ridden (not driven ha, how i wish!) is a RR silver seraph during my vacation in munich. i don't know the year model but who cares. it's a RR.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What is the best car you have driven?