New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    short drive of a BMW 320i (E90)... hehe... the power wasn't overwhelming, but the steering, balance, and handling were absolutely phenomenal, whew!

short drive of a BMW 525i (E34) too hehe, it felt much lighter and smaller than it is

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hmm...my all time favourite would be a Pontiac Firebird convertible (rental) which I drove for two weeks during my stay in vancouver. It's fast but the car is huge and quite heavy. And it drank gas like it was water

Another would be another rental, a Jeep Grand Cherokee which I drove from Calgary to Banff to Edmonton. Another gas thirsty vehicle :p The ride was quite nice, especially for a 4x4

I actually drove most of the cars available for rent as my cuz owns a number of Budget Rent a car dealerships. There are lots more but I'm too lazy to type :D Oh yah, Lincoln Town Car has a great ride. 60kph on gravel road, and you think you are driving on a cemented road. But it's for old guys as most of the people driving these are ...uhmm..old. I got it cuz i ran out of new cars to try :D

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    when I was a valet in seattle, some of the nice cars I've driven:

Bentley, dont know what model, too heavy and not very responsive
    Merc S600, V12
    Porche 911 targa(?)- noo noisy and hard to drive
    Nissan 300ZX- very smooth and responsive
    Honda prelude 4w steering- katuwa ung feeling ng steering niya
    Cadillac- its an old man's car, but it is sooooo comfy and powerful, para kang nagdadrive sa kama.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Drove a champagne gold S500 for a day while I was on vacation in Pomona back in '95. Belonged to a dead uncle's wife who was a nurse. Actually sort of "chauffered" for her while she ran some errands. Wasn't really able to push it to the limts, just enjoyed the experience of it knowing it's something not many car fanatics get to experience...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Best's car I've driven...
    1. My Honda Prelude Type SH which my brother crash and totalled...so sweet when you drive this car on the freeway.
    2. My friend Acura NSX

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44
    Drove a champagne gold S500 for a day while I was on vacation in Pomona back in '95. Belonged to a dead uncle's wife who was a nurse. Actually sort of "chauffered" for her while she ran some errands. Wasn't really able to push it to the limts, just enjoyed the experience of it knowing it's something not many car fanatics get to experience...
    shoulda dropped her off at one of her errands and said..."brb auntie, the car needs gas" ;)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Evo V RS -fun fun fun
    Opel Omega Elegance 2000 -good comfort (bad service by GM)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    after driving my co- nurses lexus, benz, bmw's dito pa rin ako sa STI ko.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    infiniti g35. loaner pag service yung isa ko. smooth and ok lang pag below 3000 rpm. pero above 3000, biglang humahataw. steering very precise. go kart ang feeling!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I haven't had a chance to drive anything expensive, beside an S80 T6... but man, that thing had balls for such a heavy car.

Best handling? Go Kart.

Best SUV? Hated them all.

Best car? Our Ford Lynx RS (which is a veeeeery fine tagaytay car, thank you)... followed by our old B14 Sentra FE... which only suffered from a lack of horsepower and some very aggressive suspension and tire mods (gas shocks and stiff springs plus 15" potenza tires).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
What is the best car you have driven?