New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    170
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You'll actually have more luck finding the Thule crossbar and footpack second hand then a box.

    *ForesterX, the Thule showroom is located along Greenhills-Ortigas Ave. along the service road entrance.
    tried also but still what i got were other brands,

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #42
    Aside from Thule, ano available na roof box? Gusto ko kasi yung closed para di mabasa at di manakaw ang gamit. Wala akong nakitang ganito sa website ng Shark at Carryboy. Pa share naman kung may alam kayo.

  3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    #43
    Pwede ba to sa grand livina, and also kung sakali ba bumili ako pwede ba to ilipat lipat from one car to another?

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,002
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Aside from Thule, ano available na roof box? Gusto ko kasi yung closed para di mabasa at di manakaw ang gamit. Wala akong nakitang ganito sa website ng Shark at Carryboy. Pa share naman kung may alam kayo.
    Yakima - Skybox Rocketbox
    Pasong Tamo cor Sabio 7543026

    Overcome Rack Envy, thats their logo. cool.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Pwede ba to sa grand livina, and also kung sakali ba bumili ako pwede ba to ilipat lipat from one car to another?
    Pwedeng pwede pards. At the most, you just have to change the foot pack (mount of the cross bar) if it doesn't match the car you transfer it to. We started using the Thule boxes on our Space Wagon and Pajero more than 16 years ago (1996) and I still used it up to now on my LPG Altis when needed.

  6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    #46
    Pards yung foot pack ba yan din ba yung roofrail na oem naka install sa crosswind xuvi sa bubong? Pano yung livina for example or yung fieldmaster walang ganun, does it mean kailangan ko pa siya ipa install individually para kung kumuha man ako ng roof box pwed ko ilipat lipat?

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    183
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    THULE-EGR Showroom (Pasong Tamo)
    Ground Floor, Natividad Building,
    2308 Pasong Tamo Extension,
    Makati City
    Philippines
    632-892 78 47
    leversson*globelines.com.ph

    THULE-EGR Showroom (Ortigas)
    Ground Floor, Equitable PCIB Building,
    Ortigas Avenue, West Greenhills,
    San Juan, Metro Manila,
    Philippines
    632-744 63 67
    leversson*globelines.com.ph

    Kailangan ng mabisita yung Ortigas branch. :D
    Wala na ba Thule? Tumawag ako sa Ortigas branch ibang brand na daw sila. Outdoor Club yata

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Wala na ba Thule? Tumawag ako sa Ortigas branch ibang brand na daw sila. Outdoor Club yata
    As usual, Filipino consumers don't have so many options when it comes to cargo boxes. Yakima sells an outdated model (Skybox 15s, came out in 2004) that has been discontinued and still costs a fortune (P36,500).

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefish View Post
    As usual, Filipino consumers don't have so many options when it comes to cargo boxes. Yakima sells an outdated model (Skybox 15s, came out in 2004) that has been discontinued and still costs a fortune (P36,500).
    Very limited market sa Pinas for such items kasi kaya mahal and we don't get the full line-up.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Very limited market sa Pinas for such items kasi kaya mahal and we don't get the full line-up.
    Or it could be the other way around -- prices are too extortionate people feel cheated buying one.

    Sent from my Galaxy Note

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Thule Boxes, Roof baskets/racks