New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cheaper and in abundance (for Toyota)
    i included the exalta because of the package (moonroof, VCD) as standard.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    exalta parts are more expensive than corolla parts, but not as expensive as honda... (though hondas are a little sturdier).

I'd pick a corolla for worry free driving... by the time you get sick of it and want to sell it, it will likely still be in the same condition it was when you bought it. hehehe...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Exalta 2000/2001 or Mazda 323/Familia 1998/1999

350K and 270K respectively
    Last edited by philander; September 15th, 2004 at 05:10 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exalta is a good value in the used-car market, fully loaded pa mga to.

if you want to go bigger, 1997 accords are also within reach (mga 300+K) hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm..di talaga ako expert sa mga cars..pero maybe with your model, pricing & brand criteria..corolla o lancer..?! corolla kana..

sir (ma'm?!) ann, if brand is not your utmost consideration and consistent with your admission you know little about cars needless to say..maintaining used models..go for a brand new car now in the market for that max cash you have..i'm saying go for picanto..!! swak na swak sa p350k inclusive of insurance & lto..warrantied for 3 years..though korean badge lang..

ang dalawang sentimos kong idea..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    tagalnasaabroad,

true indeed.

may warranty and insurance na, may mga free check-ups pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may pikanto naba dito?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Originally posted by tagalnasaabroad
    hmmm..di talaga ako expert sa mga cars..pero maybe with your model, pricing & brand criteria..corolla o lancer..?! corolla kana..

sir (ma'm?!) ann, if brand is not your utmost consideration and consistent with your admission you know little about cars needless to say..maintaining used models..go for a brand new car now in the market for that max cash you have..i'm saying go for picanto..!! swak na swak sa p350k inclusive of insurance & lto..warrantied for 3 years..though korean badge lang..

ang dalawang sentimos kong idea..

good suggestion....pero parang mas prefered ko ang branded..at least kilala na yng car..and regarding yng maintenance ang concern ko lng is the costs ng parts, i can always ask for help naman eh...so far, ang cconsider ko for now are corolla, exalta and 323...sympre may say pa dyan dad ko!..hehe...

onga pla...lalaki ako...hehe sori kng na-confuse kyo!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Originally posted by theveed
    may pikanto naba dito?
    Yes meron na nung last friday lang.

330K SRP.

Manual 1100cc

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mura ah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Suggestions... 300K Budget