New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf View Post
    I knew about the charcoal... but the baking soda is new to me. How can it take out the smell on the seats and does it clean or disinfect (or something like that) it too?
    matagal nang ginagamit na deodorizer yan sir... di lang sa kotse kahit sa iba pang bagay..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sana maka-imbento sila ng air freshener na amoy plastic, yung kasing amoy ng bagong tsikot na kalalabas pa lang sa casa. Siguradong hot selling ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jazcker View Post
    sir may pic ka ba nito? dami kasi variants ng california e...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One tip/secret I give colleagues to have that nice smell in their cars is to dilute a small sachet of downey with water in a little hair sprayer and spray along velour seats and carpets.

if you love the smell of your clothes washed with downey, you will get the same smell/scent inside your car.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    lagay ka ng bareta sa ilalim ng upuan mo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    e yng mga sabong panligo? e.g. irish spring.. will it help? ksi pag minsan pag may balik bayan, ang bango ng mga balikbayan boxes... hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    uling + california scent new car

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ako po i use japan home dehumidifier (3 of them, one up front, one sa mid seat, and one sa rear seat), california scents newport new car, and a cigarette plug ionizer. i like my car smell. always fresh kahit laging umuulan. :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    2 pcs California Scents New Car. Pero totoo bang nakakaclogged ng aircon filter ito? Pick up this thoughts from my friend.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    sir thanks...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
How to make car smells like new...