New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi again guys...

Baka may nakakaalam say inyo kung paano ang pwede kong magawa...
    Like I said on my first post my car is more than 4 years now.

Paano ko ba maibabalik and dating amoy na car ko na parang bago ulit (ilusyon ba to?). Napa complete interior detailing ko na tanggal seats, carpet and so on.

Mejo naging fresh nga lang ang amoy kaya lang mejo ganun parin... baka may ma suggest kayo kung pano ang pede ko magawa na parang labas ng kasa ang car.

Any idea pati kung mga magkano kaya ma appraise ang car ko for four years of use with nearly 80K Km na ang natatakbo. Balak ko kac trade in nalang eh kung mejo ok naman appraise.

In terms of performance how far to each other is Everest Diesel and Innova Diesel. I Haven't use Innova yet but everest is good.

Good day to you guys... Hope to hear from you soon...

Regards to all...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir..unfortunately, there is no way.\\amoy kasi yun ng mga bagong plastics...pandikit..etc na naghalo halo na..MASAMA PO YUN SA BAGA!

but using a shoebox full of uling helps to alleviate unwanted odors.

sa seats ko naman na hindi leather...binabaran ko ng baking soda overnight tapos vacuum kinabukasan...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    California Scents Newport New Car, subukan mo na lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    California Scents Newport New Car Organic or hang-ups ... its the one in the black labeled can. Lasts up to 60 days.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    lagay ka ng popourri. tama ba spelling hehehe. it wont bring the new car smell back but it'll make your driving more pleasurable.

I would also suggest scented candles but matrabaho kasi you have to do while your car is parked at the garage. leave the wax burning for 1 to 2 hours every other day.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marson ask somebody to get inside your car and smell the fragrance. Because you may have not noticed the smell in you car changed since you're sitting inside everyday. You're immuned with the smell already. For example on my ride, since day 1 I never put any freshener inside my car. I just have the air ionier inside, everytime a person rides with me (who do not rides everyday in my car), they always have that comment, your car smells brand new. My car will be 4-year old this July.

The most effective would be putting charcoal overnight. If you don't mind, put the charcoal in your car for 1 week, maglagay ka na lang ng net sa ibabaw niya para di kumalat habang nagda-drive ka.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    sir..unfortunately, there is no way.\\amoy kasi yun ng mga bagong plastics...pandikit..etc na naghalo halo na..MASAMA PO YUN SA BAGA!
    korek ka dyan...
    read this... http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/01/31/...ars/index.html

OT: Bnew cars smell bad for your health daw...
    buti na lang wala ako pambili ng bnew

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ionizer mga tol effective. pati amoy ng air freshener tanggal.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter

but using a shoebox full of uling helps to alleviate unwanted odors.

sa seats ko naman na hindi leather...binabaran ko ng baking soda overnight tapos vacuum kinabukasan...
    I knew about the charcoal... but the baking soda is new to me. How can it take out the smell on the seats and does it clean or disinfect (or something like that) it too?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I never put air freshener on my pick-up from the time we got it brand new, never smoked, and i keep the inside clean. 5 years down the road and some peeps were still saying it still smelled fresh and like new (but di naman yung new car smell).

Best is to detail it, get the A/C system flushed, put some charcoal or those absorbent thingee (i.e. Thirsty Hippo) and keep the inside clean.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
How to make car smells like new...