New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    i get bored of my car sometimes. i wish i were driving a faster, bigger, more prestigious car but at the end of the day, it would all boil down to cost of ownership. then i wouldn't get bored anymore.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ma bored talaga kung walang chicks na kasama.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    not bored, kahit na b13 lang oto ko, i used to enjoy it, so much.. fully tinted eh

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I get bored after a year or two - but the reality is, I have to keep it for a few years to keep my wife happy (so she stops nagging about car payments, lol).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I get bored driving in traffic, but not the car. hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    not until my ball joint went off while driving on one saturday morning.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yung sa first car ko, never ako Nawala ng gana kahit more than a decade of ownership. Ngayon, hindi na ganon kaalaga. Car wash, change oil, konti upgrade kung maisipan, and repairs (when needed).

Dahil na din siguro nadadala ko pa sa track day yung first car. Ngayon, puro matic na for city ease of use.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. Kaya ang style dyan is to do some upgrades. So you don't break the bank, simple or small upgrades lang. Something to look forward to when you drive it again. Of course, if sky's the limit, pwede din namang big ticket items.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    So far hindi pa naman. 2 months pa lang sakin car.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yes. Kaya ang style dyan is to do some upgrades. So you don't break the bank, simple or small upgrades lang. Something to look forward to when you drive it again. Of course, if sky's the limit, pwede din namang big ticket items.
    Not me,we have had changed a lot of rides,basta kung ano car namin inaalagaan ko sya na parang GF,minsan pag walng magawa sa garage sakay lang open the stereo and reminisced

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast