New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Post your Bad,Worst and Ugly Cars on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.

Also include your reason why you added that car to the list.

If possible, link or attach a picture of the car you have added to the list.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 27th, 2008 at 03:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, you mean personally owned cars?

if yes, mine are:

Worst:
    1. My current Pizza. Bakit? Daming problema sa suspension. Bago naayos, kalaki ng nagastos ko.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 27th, 2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: thread is just about the bad, worst & ugly.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Ssangyong Stavic - ugly at any angle of view.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    bro, you mean personally owned cars?
    You don't have to own it to label it bad, worst or ugly.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Same with 14DLV, I was also going to say the Pizza Lancer for the very same reason and I switched it into a Civic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Chevy Venture 3.0L A/T

-consumes gasoline like there is no tomorrow in city driving
    -spare parts only available from casa, and most are on-order basis.
    -spare parts costs as if made from solid gold.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Those old Korean vans like the Besta and the Grace and even that wanabee Mercedes Istana UGLY!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Toyota Avanza

Ride/handling quality - so bad as if the handling was made from tofu! Quick turns would result in a feeling as if the car would tip over to it's side.

Interior build quality - I was surprised this was made by Toyota. Even some china cars had better interior build quality!

Noise insulation - comparable to a truck.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Toyota Liteace. Grabe you will definitely tip over if you attack a turn at 60kph Small tires, tall body ugh.... Madalas pa mag overheat!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A few that i've owned/driven:

1. 1983 Ford Laser, 4-Dr, 5 speed MT 1.5 li - every other day, it was in the shop for some niggling defect. Constantly worrying about overheating and the clutch fluid being totally drained from the reservoir.

2. 1991 Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.5 li - can't count the number of times this car wouldn't start --- after replacing the battery, starter motor, solenoid etc. was also the victim of a premature overhaul of the engine

3. 1994 Daewoo Racer Eti (pawis steering, pawis everything) 1.5 li - the reason why I've never driven or bought a Korean brand of vehicle again. Poor fit and finish, plus it had the vaguest manual tranny (some gears were just too long). Not to mention the fact that the local Daewoo distributorship/dealer (Quisumbing) subsequently withdrew from the local market after a dispute with Daewoo Motors of Korea

Some bad cars according to their owners whom I know personally:

4. Nissan California (I forget what year)

5. Nissan Sentra Box Type 1991-1993

6. Volkswagen Caravelle - sobra hirap daw mag source ng parts and consumables

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Post your BAD, WORST & UGLY CARS on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.