New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont coz we only met 6months in a year hehehe..and I always bring presence for her. hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Minsan I really wish I had a jimny.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You get bored with your car if your not contented in it; if you don't have a connection with it; and if it doesn't have a sentimental value at all to you.

But most importantly you get bored with it if you don't make it a part of you. Dressing your car, taking care of it is the same way you want to treat yourself.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    no. because i do the minor maintenance/ repair of my car like changing the airfilter, aircon filter, brake pad cleaning and replacing plus other diy mods and repair.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    You get bored with your car if your not contented in it; if you don't have a connection with it; and if it doesn't have a sentimental value at all to you.

But most importantly you get bored with it if you don't make it a part of you. Dressing your car, taking care of it is the same way you want to treat yourself.
    awwwww!

- sabi ng car mo yan!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Minsan I really wish I had a jimny.
    haha. nuff said.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    No I don't get bored. I own old classics, there's always something to fix or replace! Our Toyota is starting to bore me though, all it needs is gas!
    i must admit, may times na ganito din ako. pag matagal ng walang palya yung auto, kung puro carwash nalang ang ginagawa ko sa kanya as maintenance, medyo maghahanap ako ng pwede ko iupgrade or irepair sa kanya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    no. because i do the minor maintenance/ repair of my car like changing the airfilter, aircon filter, brake pad cleaning and replacing plus other diy mods and repair.
    minsan din kahit 1 month palang ang air filter ko, chinicheck ko na. hehe.

makahanap nga ng ducktail para maiba naman.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Definitely no. Classics to almost new car, i've never get bored of them. Though I find the classics more interesting!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 7138 View Post
    haha. nuff said.
    Grabe kasi minsan, hirap magpark at daming singiters na PUV/trikes. Sarap din singitan eh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast