New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Actually found this topic from a foreign forums and it gives me idea how or what they do to keep their ride exciting to themselves.

E.g. Changing his car's rims from time to time, the guy actually got more that 16 sets of rims for his car.

Now just wondering for our local tsikoteers,
    Do you get bored of your car?
    If yes, What do you do to keep the excitement of driving it just like the first time?
    If no, why?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 7138 View Post
    Actually found this topic from a foreign forums and it gives me idea how or what they do to keep their ride exciting to themselves.

E.g. Changing his car's rims from time to time, the guy actually got more that 16 sets of rims for his car.

Now just wondering for our local tsikoteers,
    Do you get bored of your car?
    If yes, What do you do to keep the excitement of driving it just like the first time?
    If no, why?
    No, for me nothing beats the look of stock. Although sometimes when I come across the same model as mine with mods it does lit a little interest to do the same.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    No. Agree with ans_. Some may be bored but for me, the stocks are better looking in the long run.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    If you get bored, then replace it with other newer model car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    With looks and driving dynamics, usually no. But I suit the car to my preferences in the first place. I replace stock setups when they do not work for me. (e.g. The stock light output of my Crosswind was weak, so replaced them with H.I.D's) But when someone shows me something which I'd find great and useful, I'd install them.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pag luma yung car kailangan may bago at least 1 item per year kagaya ng mags, mirror, lights, magandang wiper...

Pag bago, lumain muna ng konti then sticker lang sa akin ok na, cleaning kits, rear mirror, tools kagaya ng magandang tire pressure gauge para laging sipagin mag-check ng gulong, o yung mga bagay na makakatulong sa pagda-drive o napapansin mo pag sumasakay ng car mo.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    To be frank, no. Although I do find myself thinking maybe I should have gone for a BRZ/T86 or some other sports car that every kid on the block wants to have when they're on their 20s.

On why... I guess it's because it's a car I really wanted to have rather than opting for something more practical. Sure, a Honda or a Toyota might be the more practical choice but when the Sonata came out, I seriously had a major high school crush on it so, at the end of the day, no matter what other wishy-washy ideas that pop out, I still admire everything about it.... and yeah, having a 300k+ ICE system inside also helps :naughty2:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Noong bago pa as in bone stock, I never get bored. Simula nung natuto mag mods, ayan na sunod sunod na, palaging may gusto.

Although I really prefer having everything OEM style, that's why when I upgraded to an inch bigger mags, OEM na pang Vios pa rin. Not a fan of bodykits, lowered, and fancy mags, too attention-seeking for my taste and pansin ko kasi pag tagal, pinagsasawaan rin nila and they end up back to stock. Detailing the car also helps as I always see it as an almost brand new car even though it's more than five years old already.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No I don't get bored. I own old classics, there's always something to fix or replace! Our Toyota is starting to bore me though, all it needs is gas!

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    ako hindi nabobore sa pipip ko .......kasi madami sira, it keeps me busy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast