New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1975
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by binstheprins View Post
    Planning to buy a used 2nd gen Ford Everest (2008). Sulit pa ba? Is it a wise decision? Or there are other SUVs at this price range na mas reliable? What are the most common issues?
    reliable? at 11yo mechanical wear and tear things tend to fail. the question you should be asking is: are there choices in maintaining and repairing the vehicle? im not affiliated with Everest Garage but his shop has been doing good for the Everest/Ranger community.

Zix Performance is another alternative.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ask ko lang po regarding sa fan clutch ng everest if nabubuksan para malagyan ng silicon oil, mahina na kasi yung hangin na binubuga.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Ask ko lang po if paano po mag karoon ng new key for everest 2007, nawala po kasi
    salamat po

-respect

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Ask ko lang po regarding sa fan clutch ng everest if nabubuksan para malagyan ng silicon oil, mahina na kasi yung hangin na binubuga.
    12k yan sa Mazford Banawe, natatandaan ko kasi nun nag inquire ako nun, mali binigay na quote pang Everest hinde pang Explorer binigay

Saka hinde dapat humina yan, dapat nga lumakas pa kasi pag sira na ang clutch , the revolution of the fan is almost the same as the engine rev.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    12k yan sa Mazford Banawe, natatandaan ko kasi nun nag inquire ako nun, mali binigay na quote pang Everest hinde pang Explorer binigay

Saka hinde dapat humina yan, dapat nga lumakas pa kasi pag sira na ang clutch , the revolution of the fan is almost the same as the engine rev.
    In my case po mahina po ang vacuum ng air especially during idle. Pagkaalam ko po kasi dapat ng engage ang fan clutch kapag na reached yung certain temperature.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I am planning to change the coolant of my everest 2009 model, ask ko lang po if we can use the color red/orange coolant. thanks po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I am planning to change the coolant of my everest 2009 model, ask ko lang po if we can use the color red/orange coolant. thanks po.
    stick to manufacturer's recommended type/color.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Patulong na naman po, kung saan makakabili ng tire cover 2008 model na everest.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by binstheprins View Post
    Planning to buy a used 2nd gen Ford Everest (2008). Sulit pa ba? Is it a wise decision? Or there are other SUVs at this price range na mas reliable? What are the most common issues?
    Bro okey naman gen 2 everest basta maayos lang dating owner sa maintenance. We have gen 1 ranger, until now 2020 gamit parin pang out of town.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by stoponred View Post
    My experience was after down shifting to accelerate or to get enough power on an inclined portion of SLEX, check engine light came on and suddenly lost power. No response even if you step on the accelerator. RPM was around 1.5k to 1.8k. Upon stopping on the side of the highway, the engine died. But it will start again after waiting a few seconds to restart the engine. Happened 3 times in 7 months. Casa said they did not see anything. Not sure if they checked thoroughly since the car was running fine when I brought it to them. Has this happened to anyone? Mine is a 2010 Everest MT. TIA
    Have it’s ecu scanned..
    likely sensor problem.. MAP & MAF try replacing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford Everest [Merged]