Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lagay sana nila yun engine sa SUV!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    I've just checked the Ford PH site on their future vehicles section. It's the 14th gen 2021/2022 F150. Possible it will be launch together with the all-new Explorer.

Ford Future Vehicles

Autoindustriya.com also confirms it is the 14th gen.

Ford PH to launch all-new F-150 with diesel engine

F150 Lariat 4x4 3.0L Powerstroke turbo diesel
    This is good news for us then since the US market has low interest on the diesel model. I guess FordPH will bring in both gas and diesel options due to the success of the gas model when it was introduced last year.

The turbo diesel model may not be as quick as the turbo gas model but it is still quicker than any of the 4-banger turbo diesel midsize pickup trucks in the market. As EQ would say, it is also bigger plus has more presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The LC200 has only 230 hp. It aint slow.

The torque is immense. And this f150 diesel has a 8 sec 0-100 time. Thats 2 seconds faster than the 2021 totl fortuner.

This will blow away even the ranger raptor, navara, hilux, etc in terms of acceleration. Not to mention looks, size, tech, presence.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    It is also have similar spec outputs of a VW Amarok 3.0L V6 TDI. Which also has a 7-8 sec. 0-100 kph time..

It is also faster than 2021 Hilux 2.8L Conquest as well.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    It is also have similar spec outputs of a VW Amarok 3.0L V6 TDI. Which also has a 7-8 sec. 0-100 kph time..

It is also faster than 2021 Hilux 2.8L Conquest as well.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    The Amarok is a midsize pickup like the Ranger. The F150 is a full size pickup.

No other full size pickup truck in the local market is priced competitively like the F150. Even better if FordPH offers two powerplant options.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Amarok is a midsize pickup like the Ranger. The F150 is a full size pickup.

No other full size pickup truck in the local market is priced competitively like the F150. Even better if FordPH offers two powerplant options.

I know it is smaller size than the F150, Just comparing only the power and torque output of the Amarok TDI V6 because it is in similar engine configuration with the F150 Powerstroke V6. In the end they are not the same.

Let's wait and see for the launch of the truck for final specs. They also forgot to mention the Platinum F150. It may have the 3.5L twin turbo V6 Ecoboost gas engine. If Ford PH decided to bring in the TOTL F150 Limited, it might have the Powerboost hybrid system.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Only in uphill drives like going to baguio or tagaytay
    and crowded highways you can maximize that abundance of power and torque. Also with towing as well. But in the city which usually has traffic and expressways that have speed limits, the figures of the current crop of pickups or ppvs produce would suffice in doing the job decently.

However, for a big luxury truck like the f150 ofc you would really expect it to have an exceptional powertrain like what the new one has right now. But comparing it to something smaller and much cheaper like the hilux or any similar trucks for that matter is a bit funny.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I have the 2020 F150 Platinum 4x4 for 8 months now. The 3.5L EB Twin-Turbo’s power and torque are elements to behold in a truck. Because of the power of this truck, I get a feeling that I am not driving a behemoth that it is but more of a small sporty car. The 13th Gen’s 3.5L powertrain packs 380hp and 600lbs ft of torque. They increased it further by 5% on the 14th. I get 5-6km/l in the city and 8-9km/l mixed city and hway. Where I live, we don’t have the expressways like SLEx or NLEx so I haven’t measured mileage in such. Perhaps it could reach 10km/l when cruising in them.

The 3.0L diesel will have its advantages as well, especially in mileage. But if you have owned the model with the 3.5L EB Turbo, you may find the diesel to be lethargic. Plus spending 500K more on the new one might be too stiff a price to pay for a new gen with a lesser performing powertrain and a lower iteration in the Lariat. But then again, the upgrades in suspension and the interior most notably the dashboard infotainment and other features might be enough to compensate for the negatives.

Sharing the latest photo of my truck.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    What is the difference between the platinum and lariat trims?

Will the all new f150 Lariat have the sunroof and the electric generator in the truck bed?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by top_speed View Post
    I have the 2020 F150 Platinum 4x4 for 8 months now. The 3.5L EB Twin-Turbo’s power and torque are elements to behold in a truck. Because of the power of this truck, I get a feeling that I am not driving a behemoth that it is but more of a small sporty car. The 13th Gen’s 3.5L powertrain packs 380hp and 600lbs ft of torque. They increased it further by 5% on the 14th. I get 5-6km/l in the city and 8-9km/l mixed city and hway. Where I live, we don’t have the expressways like SLEx or NLEx so I haven’t measured mileage in such. Perhaps it could reach 10km/l when cruising in them.

The 3.0L diesel will have its advantages as well, especially in mileage. But if you have owned the model with the 3.5L EB Turbo, you may find the diesel to be lethargic. Plus spending 500K more on the new one might be too stiff a price to pay for a new gen with a lesser performing powertrain and a lower iteration in the Lariat. But then again, the upgrades in suspension and the interior most notably the dashboard infotainment and other features might be enough to compensate for the negatives.

Sharing the latest photo of my truck.

nice wheels and tires bro.. only needs a lift kit. a 2 or 3 inch kit would be good for your truck.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    What is the difference between the platinum and lariat trims?

Will the all new f150 Lariat have the sunroof and the electric generator in the truck bed?

As far the the 13th generation 2020s that came last year, the Platinum came in as 4x4, had sunroof, front chair massage, 20 inch wheels, retractable side step-boards, pick-up bed foldable ladder, back brass aluminum garnish. All others are same with Lariat.

The one with a pick-up bed generator is the Hybrid Powerboost only introduced in the 2021 model year or the 14th generation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast