New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Watch the sugar Ms. Cath. Hard to be a diabetic. 😕

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk
    concentrates plus sugar lng yan eh. I prefer a squeezed real lemon for that quick fix and some stevia.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    concentrates plus sugar lng yan eh. I prefer a squeezed real lemon for that quick fix and some stevia.

There's a lemonade stand in the mall that is so popular. It's fresh lemon talaga. Unfortunately I cannot take anything lemon, kalamansi or pineapple because I am acidic

Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Watch the sugar Ms. Cath. Hard to be a diabetic. 😕

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk
    Yes I could not even finish a glass because it was so sweet. I bought 1 kg pa naman I don't know why red iced tea at restos taste so much better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I dont thick youre acidic. Maybe you need a probiotic or your stomach acid levels are low. See a physician so you can eat better. I havent been taking tums for awhile. which is fantastic 😁

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I dont thick youre acidic. Maybe you need a probiotic or your stomach acid levels are low. See a physician so you can eat better. I havent been taking tums for awhile. which is fantastic 😁

Hmmm. Now I remember when I was drinking yakult daily, I was able to eat pineapple naman. I need to be conscientious in drinking yakult.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    lazada

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-H using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Family mart has the same iced tea in Niu pala

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just received the red iced tea and house blend iced tea I ordered online. I was surprised that it was so small P170 per pack and no delivery fee (I only had to order a minimum of P500)

The house blend daw it what's used in Wendy's, Shakey's and Bonchon. The red iced tea is what's used in Niu/Vikings's

For reference against a can of spam. S&R has raspberry iced tea P200+ for 2 kilos na ata

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I bought again. My friends wants kasi. hahaha. I can't believe that the house blend tastes exactly like Wendy's OMG!!!

iced-tea.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234