New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Pa OT, san makakabilit nung nestea na parang may cucumber flavor...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Pa-OT din. Sarap nung mga cucumber/tamarind/etc. iced tea sa Vikings. Not sure kung these came from powdered concentrates kaya?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post

Good thing I saw this post. Been wondering the same thing

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There is cucumber flavored iced tea?!! What restaurant offers that. Now I am curious.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    +1 on the cucumber iced tea at Vikings. Yan lang naalala ko na drink doon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Now I wanna go to Vikings. I wonder if they have that also at Niu. Sayang I was there a few weeks ago and I only had the red iced tea

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Tabi-tabi lang yung mga iced tea sa Vikings. Just can't remember the other flavors. There's at least 5 I think. Watermelon yata yung isa, at nung una yun lang kinukuha ko. But then I decided to have a taste of those cucumber and tamarind flavors also at masarap din pala. Kaso, that was last year pa and I'm not sure if those are regular offerings. If you come mostly for these, pwede naman siguro silipin muna sa loob? At least yung sa Vikings North EDSA, tabi-tabi sila nung mga juices, softdrinks at yung sa mga coffee rin yata if I remember right.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I tried the cucumber and tamarind iced tea at Niu last week. I'm not a fan. I only took a sip of the tamarind and could not finish. The cucumber is so so. What I love is the strawberry iced tea. I had 2 glasses. Nabusog tuloy ako

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Sa mga wholesale/bulk food suppliers for restos. Sa office namin may inoorderan eh, per kilo yung pack ng mga flavored iced tea ng Nestea. Sarap nung cucumber lemonade

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I tried the cucumber and tamarind iced tea at Niu last week. I'm not a fan. I only took a sip of the tamarind and could not finish. The cucumber is so so. What I love is the strawberry iced tea. I had 2 glasses. Nabusog tuloy ako

Kung alam ko ba Doon ka last week binantayan ko lahat ng kumukuha ng iced tea doon para makita ang ever mysterious Cathy. Hahaha. Seriously, the one at Niu isn't that good. I actually prefer the ones in the vendo. I think it was this small Japanese that food thing at bgc that I liked it. Forgot the name parang Go Bento ata

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast