New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Kung alam ko ba Doon ka last week binantayan ko lahat ng kumukuha ng iced tea doon para makita ang ever mysterious Cathy. Hahaha. Seriously, the one at Niu isn't that good. I actually prefer the ones in the vendo. I think it was this small Japanese that food thing at bgc that I liked it. Forgot the name parang Go Bento ata
    Ha ha ha. When were you at Niu?

I know Go Bento. Where they have take out food diba? What drinks are good there?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ha ha ha. When were you at Niu?

I know Go Bento. Where they have take out food diba? What drinks are good there?

Was there on the first. Right on the Go Bento place. I only tried the cucumber iced tea there. I think that was the first place I tried it. Got curious lang. I guess the different flavor got me so I've been coming back not really for the food but for the iced tea. Well, also for the BBQ chicken skin on a stick...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yan vendo unit na ginagsmit na yan ng vikings, nasa family mart at Shaburi buffet din sa Uptown Mall.

Hindi pa inoofer ng Nestle ang Nestea Cucumber for home consumption kasi. Mabile ang vendo unit na yan para sa mga nagtatayo ng resto as well as yun mgs circle k ministop type

Sent from my Macbook 12"

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hindi pala iced tea. Lemonade pala. Got it from an instagram seller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_20170404_20_59_02_pro.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Was there on the first. Right on the Go Bento place. I only tried the cucumber iced tea there. I think that was the first place I tried it. Got curious lang. I guess the different flavor got me so I've been coming back not really for the food but for the iced tea. Well, also for the BBQ chicken skin on a stick...
    Oh I'll try those nga

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hindi pala iced tea. Lemonade pala. Got it from an instagram seller.
    Can you send me the link? How much? Maybe the seller has strawberry iced tea

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Can you send me the link? How much? Maybe the seller has strawberry iced tea
    Check out tavshoppe in Instagram

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Check out tavshoppe in Instagram
    Thanks! I also like the OJ of McDonald's. I wonder what they use.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I finally got to try the red iced tea I bought last year (Surebuy brand) and I don't like it at all. I feel a little guilty because it's like drinking flavored sugar

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I finally got to try the red iced tea I bought last year (Surebuy brand) and I don't like it at all. I feel a little guilty because it's like drinking flavored sugar
    Watch the sugar Ms. Cath. Hard to be a diabetic. 😕

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast