New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    As for a diabetic like me, I have been hearing a lot of drink this and that, eat this and that...

But the real culprit to our poor health starts from our lifestyle, diet, and poor eating habits lalu na sa mga kinakain natin ngayon!

Eating the right kind of food especially fresh fruits and vegetables are the best for detoxification according to a lot of doctors!

There is a formula pa nga for a shake na talagang very effective.... Mix 4 different types of fresh fruits and 4 different types vegetables in a shake, drink it with an empty stomach for detox. Mapait ng kaunti but very healthy for you!
    Last edited by LadyRider; July 23rd, 2009 at 10:35 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyaco View Post
    You are asking for proof, yeah? I suggest you call our house and ask for my mother. I've given more than enough personal information in a public forum, so if you wish to continue your investigation (and really, I don't mind), just call the landline.
    Nope. I don't actually want to call to receive the testimonial and sales pitch. All I want is the names, thank you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Goji juice, ice tea in a bottle, those medicine commercial makikita mo tv, same lang lahat yan, they claim this and that, but the best way pa rin ay baguhin natin ang poor lifestyle natin and the best way pa rin ay natural...i mean if you want to have a good health, instead drinking ice tea or powdered tea, gumamit ka talaga ng tea na leaves what chinese or japs do, you want juice, buy ka totoong orange then i juicer mo.

Goji the berry (not the juice) are being used by the chinese for quite some time now, we can buy this in dried form in any supermarket in the philippines, eto ay parang siling labuyo pag tiningnan, they use it in their soup (we use it often especially in duck soup with herbs), and also they sometimes put it in together with their tea. It has some health benefits coz if wala, then chinese people wouldnt use it, and we know chinese are a sucker for natural herbs.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hmm what if padala sa lab yung goji? baka naman me ibang supplements na halo?

kasi yung mga iba tulad ng liveraide, oo wala silang claim na gagaling ka pero me parang pang asist siya na pampagaling meron sa iba aandar sa iba hindi.

So baka malay natin itong goji na ito ay me supplements pang assist

just to clarify po hindi ako sumaside kahit kanino hehe:P

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Goji juice, ice tea in a bottle, those medicine commercial makikita mo tv, same lang lahat yan, they claim this and that, but the best way pa rin ay baguhin natin ang poor lifestyle natin and the best way pa rin ay natural...i mean if you want to have a good health, instead drinking ice tea or powdered tea, gumamit ka talaga ng tea na leaves what chinese or japs do, you want juice, buy ka totoong orange then i juicer mo.

Goji the berry (not the juice) are being used by the chinese for quite some time now, we can buy this in dried form in any supermarket in the philippines, eto ay parang siling labuyo pag tiningnan, they use it in their soup (we use it often especially in duck soup with herbs), and also they sometimes put it in together with their tea. It has some health benefits coz if wala, then chinese people wouldnt use it, and we know chinese are a sucker for natural herbs.
    agree ako sa taong ito

ang problema lang kasi me talagang di katrip trip na lasang tea:P

i preffer nalang na uminom ng tubig lagi water terapy ahhh haha kasi yun talga ang sa akin natural nung anjan mga taong gubat hindi naman uso ang tea eh? hehe opinion lang po

pero i believe maganda rin talaga effects ng totoong tea:P

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyaco View Post
    Erm... wouldn't the other side of the proverbial fence be different from the side that started it all? Just stating. XD
    http://goji.breathe.org/

FreeLife doesn't want you to see this site...

New report BLASTS FreeLife's so-called "research"

http://goji.breathe.org/

It would be the second opinion to balance what is seemingly an overly positive view on a product. As more and more people have personally experienced, if something is too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

Again, as I have reiterated - it's rather unfair to dismiss something without trying it yourself or proving it to yourself otherwise.
    Who am I to dismiss the educated opinions of trained medical experts with years of experience?

Aren't all medical experts also caution people to self-diagnose themselves which includes doctors and other medical experts. Personal biases might cloud proper analysis.

Yet here we are trying to say the opposite.

Why listen when you can think for yourself, yeah? If one is willing to listen to one side, one must be willing to listen to the other as well. It's only fair, and it's what I was looking for when I replied here.
    And so why are you saying I shouldn't listen to the proverbial "other side" then?

http://goji.breathe.org/freelife-him...ice-secret.htm

Of course, if Goji juice works for you, then good for you.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kung mura lang itong goji eh lalaklak ako nito araw araw kahit na ndi sure sa benefits.

ang problema kasi sa mga ganitong produkto ay yung presyo (sobrang mahal) at kung paano siya ibinebenta (more of a pyramid scheme disguised as multi-level marketing).

multi-level marketing is legal per se. pero pag ni-require mo yung prospective agents/dealers to cash out or buy a product bago sila makasali, illegal na yun.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    If this goji juice is as good as it claims, why not go to hospitals, especially government run hospitals, and give the juice to the terminal patients and let them take it for a few months for free. Kung gumaling lahat ng mga patients dun e di naka libre na kayo sa mga marketing laway nyo.
    Well, if the patients get well or even just improve, goji juice makers would have lifetime customers.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    kung mura lang itong goji eh lalaklak ako nito araw araw kahit na ndi sure sa benefits.

ang problema kasi sa mga ganitong produkto ay yung presyo (sobrang mahal) at kung paano siya ibinebenta (more of a pyramid scheme disguised as multi-level marketing).

multi-level marketing is legal per se. pero pag ni-require mo yung prospective agents/dealers to cash out or buy a product bago sila makasali, illegal na yun.
    sabi niya may naging milyonaryo daw sa pagbebenta ng goji

kaya mahal ang goji hehe

laki ng halaga napupunta sa agent

sigurado wala pa kalahati puhunan nyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    sigurado wala pa kalahati puhunan nyan
    Actually based on what I have learned from other similar marketing styles...

Profit over overhead costs of producing and marketing the juice would be in excess of 200%.

So if that is true, the people who got rich quickly from the juice are making unjust profits from either the misery of others or improper info preached by the juice's promoters.

Here is something from breath.org:
    http://goji.breathe.org/freelife-him...ce-profits.htm

Maybe there's more money being generated than health.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 23rd, 2009 at 10:20 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
the REAL Truth about GOJI JUICE..tsk tsk...