New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My fellow Tsikot members, please be warned about this Goji Juice thing.
    I did a few surf sa net kasi nassense ko na scam lang yung nasalihan ng tatay ko. Based on the promotional materials na intriguing. eto yung isa sa natuklasan ko..

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2007/01/goji.html

sana makatulong. ty

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks for the info, actually my father in law just bought a couple of bottles, bilib na bilib sabi nya magaling daw talaga, and he's even giving me 1 bottle to try on my baby para daw hindi magkacough and colds, pero medjo skeptical ako kasi nalaman ko that its a multi level marketing, alam ko pagganun may catch, but he said its too expensive para naman sabihing hindi totoo because a lot of people are actually buying and using it. Thanks talaga sa site, i will try to show this to him..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's just overpriced fruit juice.

remember Noni? Xango (Mangosteen)?

Those products made some people very, very rich.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Uls - Your right, its one of those overpriced expensive juices out in the market and a lot of people get rich because of it, but sad to say at the expense of others who are actually hoping for the cure for their sickness, the bad part is they are making false claims and take advantage of sick people who wants to get well.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yan ata yun apatot

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dont buy MLM products.

They are all overpriced.

----

U want juice?

go buy a juicer.

buy real fruits and veggies and make your own juice.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i bought two bottles...a pathologist and a medical technologist warned me too..overpriced and side effects are bad..pharma spends billion of pesos for research just to approve one or two medicines...if its really a great market, why dont endorse it to pharma and let them do the research so that it'll be legalized...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Want something with a real effect on coughs and colds?

Try Bee Propolis. We buy ours from Ilog Maria in Tagaytay. They also do deliveries and online orders.

It's not the complete answer, but the throat spray and drops work pretty swell, and there are creams and salves that my wife uses for herself and our daughter.

And... they don't cost an arm and a leg. Annnnd... it's all Philippine made... so it's worth supporting...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ I love Ilog Maria products too!

MLM din ba yung Green Barley? I bought several bottles kasi.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Naglilibot lang ako and I stumbled upon this. And I registered just to have my say.

I think it's really unfair that you're looking down on a product just because you find it expensive. You want expensive? Try six years of dialysis - that's expensive.

My Tita has chronic migraine and she's been on painkillers since she was 16. Her kidneys paid the price of frequent use of painkillers. Six years ago she got a turn for the worse and she was asked to either undergo dialysis or kidney transplant. The transplant list is effing long, and ilang taon ang hihintayin nya just to use hundreds of thousands for the operation and the maintenance to follow. So she chose dialysis and she spends 8,000 pesos a week just for it.

Imagine 8,000 pesos a week. In a month, she spends 32,000. Multiply that by 12 months, then multiply that by 6 years. And that's only for HER.

Three years ago, she wanted to die. Her skin had become dark and scaly and she stopped looking at a mirror. She couldn't even sit up, let alone stand. She's always in pain from the dialysis. Her family was spending thousands on her, and she has children in school. She didn't want to go outside anymore.

That moment, someone handed her a Doctor's Report telling about Goji. And because she thought she had nothing left to lose, she decided to try it.

She felt an effing chest pain and she thought that she's going to die. It left some time later, and she figured she'd drink again since then. A week into drinking, she could sit up. Months later and she could move again. Now, three years later, she's going around telling her story of survival because of Goji. Her dialysis is not frequent anymore and soon, she'll be off it entirely.

You don't believe me? Ask my mom. You can call her here: 4328185. Look for Cora Co and she'd be happy to talk to you about Goji.

Right now, I'm in the process of blogging for Goji. I've been skeptical about it too, but after my Dad recovered from his Advanced TB because of it (back then we can't even be in the same room with him, and now he sleeps beside my one year-old nephew, a true-blue Goji baby) - and after I gained weight after almost two decades of looking like an anorexic - I'm a firm believer.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
the REAL Truth about GOJI JUICE..tsk tsk...