New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    And about the Multi-level Marketing thing? That's true. My sister's ex is now one of the youngest millionaires of the country after he quit his job in St.Luke's to focus on Goji. His dad, formerly house-ridden because of stroke, is now in the US taking care of his grandson because of Goji. When the US embassy denied his application for Visa, the FreeLife company intervened on his behalf and not only was he approved, he can now travel to US for ten years.

What is he doing right now? Speaking in Goji seminars and whining about receiving six-figures every month.

Sayang lang at nagbreak sila ng ate ko. At least, we're still on friendly terms. I'm aiming to be like him.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ... and if you call within the next 10 minutes, they would give you a bottle of Goji juice with your purchase absolutely free!

The truth is, any MLM product will be overpriced by 200%, 300%, 400% over it's real market suggested retail price. Why do you think they can offer 50% "discount" to their suckers.... este.... "members" if you sign up and pay up for their membership packages?

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, read the scripts and attended the seminars.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 22nd, 2009 at 10:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ... and if you call within the next 10 minutes, they would give you a bottle of Goji juice with your purchase absolutely free!
    Wow, thanks for the sarcasm. I reckon I deserve that?

And about being been there, done that, and worn all the T-shirts, my mom had been there too. This is the first time I've ever approved of this networking thing kasi nakikita talaga ang benefits. And because it worked for me.

And what is MLM but word of mouth? 'Sides, how expensive is a bottle you can consume in a month against maintenance medicines for heart conditions priced more than a hundred a pill that you'd need to drink three to four times in a day? When you do the math, you realize you've been spending more - mahirap lang malaman because hindi ito isang bagsakang bili, unlike Goji. You think you're spending less sticking to pills with a hell lot of side effects just because the doctor said so.

(for the record, I don't buy Earl Mindell or his claims - I buy Goji because it works for us)

About the calling my mom thing? That's a legit offer. I'm not convincing anyone to call to be coerced into buying. Hard to believe, yeah?

And the link above? Scroll down to the comments. See how many people have responded and said they have tried the juice and it worked. Because it does work. It's just unfortunate that they have failed to air the sides of the many people who have experienced its benefits.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about those who have tried the "juice" and no benefits? Where do they air their views? Testimonials. Believing in them would be just the same as believing in a faith healer to fix whatever ails you.

Sorry but going all the patriotic as well as the overly "testimonial" post seems to be too good to be true.

But if it works for you then good for you.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 22nd, 2009 at 11:34 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe those who commented that it worked for them are the networking marketers themselves I've been with tsikot since the beginning. I've seen a lot of people your kind come and go. What happened to the products they're selling? Napunta na sa limot, puro wala kasing katotohanan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    How about those who have tried the "juice" and no benefits? Where do they air their views? Testimonials. Believing in them would be just the same as believing in a faith healer to fix whatever ails you.

Sorry but going all the patriotic as well as the overly "testimonial" post seems to be too good to be true.
    Yes, and what about those who haven't tried it yet but dismiss it so quickly? Perhaps I sound too "testimonial" right now, but it just really works for me, my family, and my friends - and I'm really happy 'bout it.

The whole point of my posts is this - don't dismiss OR believe something because of what you hear. Not when you can try it yourself. I find it sad that a lot of people can so readily dismiss something tangible while accepting something they can't even see.

(and I'm not going all patriotic here - that's really my uname and it's a nice play on words with my last name)

Some things are too good to be true because they are.

And faith healers? There's faith, and there's FAITH, and the latter moves mountains. I can't entirely dismiss all faith healers because some can cure people - just as I can't entirely dismiss doctors because some can cure people too.

But if it works for you then good for you.
    Thank you. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Maybe those who commented that it worked for them are the networking marketers themselves
    Maybe. And maybe some of them are really just recipients of Goji's benefits, yeah? It's all up to speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I've been with tsikot since the beginning. I've seen a lot of people your kind come and go. What happened to the products they're selling? Napunta na sa limot, puro wala kasing katotohanan.
    People my kind? What do you mean? I kinda resent that because I'm responding here in good faith. So enlighten me, please?

And Goji's been here for three years now. It's still going strong, I reckon.

And also, I'm not selling anything. -_-" Just because I gave a phone number? That's our house number. You can even look it up in the directory. It's just an invitation - if you're curious, you call, you ask questions, you're answered, you believe or not. Simple as that.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kumusta na si Jun Kintanar ng Forever Living

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So... your relatives are getting rich off of Goji, and we're supposed to believe their testimonials? That's a bit of a big leap of faith you're asking us to take.

Instead of talking to Cora Co... I think we'd be more interested in seeing her medical history and actually talking to her doctor. What's his name, his license number and where does he work? A fair number of doctors actually log onto tsikot and can verify your mother's medical history with a few phone calls.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's a freaking fruit juice

i drink calamansi juice everyday

the pain is gone!

i buy real calamansi from the grocery

a small plastic bag of calamansi cost less than P20

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
the REAL Truth about GOJI JUICE..tsk tsk...