New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pizzahut cheese pizza plus cheezy volcano (puro cheese)
    Shakeys pepperoni thin crust

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    U can shud come to Bacolod City and visit a Pizza restaurant called
    "Mama Marias Pizza Italiano" dont let the name fool you, its not ritzy rinky-dink pizza house like sbarro or yellowcab, in Mama Marias wud u believe u can get a 22 inch italian pizza( with different flavors to choose from) for as low as P290.00 and they also have a 30 inch option for people who can go the distance XD, and when u get there, i hope you dont mind waiting and waiting and waiting cos the line during peak hours is uber loooong!

Pizza likes: Thin crust Pizzas with a lot of meat and drippy sauce

Pizza dislikes: Thick crust/deep-dish pizzas, Pizzas with mushrooms and
    especially PINEAPPLE...Pineapple???!,God! c'mon!

Mama marias is owned by two Italian dudes...prang gay lovers XD

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    California Pizza Ktichen :exclaim:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    In the rare occasion these days that I do get to have a slice, kahit Pizza Hut na meatlovers ok na sakin.

I had to give up Pizza a long time ago since I read an article about transfat, saturated fat and heart problems related to eating the thing .

Takot na ako hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    In the rare occasion these days that I do get to have a slice, kahit Pizza Hut na meatlovers ok na sakin.

I had to give up Pizza a long time ago since I read an article about transfat, saturated fat and heart problems related to eating the thing .

Takot na ako hehehe.
    pareho kayo ni hubby.. kaya nga we opted for CPK na lang kasi mas healthier daw sabi nya..

:offtopic: po.. :question: papi, yung nabasa mo bang article ay stop & go fast food nutrition guide din.. simula kasi nung nabasa ni hubby yun very careful na sya sa mga kinakain nya.. i haven't read it pero he mentioned about the transfat something din.. :imsorry:i wasn't paying attention when he told me.. kasi naman, pati food intake ko nadamay.. he's also watching what i eat.. ggrrrrr..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sbarro lang masarap sakin na pizza

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the US, i like the New York-style pizza the best...but you actually have to have it in NY, because they can never seem to get it right elsewhere.

we lived for awhile in the Philippines, and i really liked the pizza made by an outfit called Angelino's. this was in the early 90's so i am not sure if they are still around.

big chains? i really miss Shakeys - we had them in SoCal (the Valley), but i can't find them anywhere else.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Seafood pizza sa Cafe Carusso yum

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Lahat ng pizza masarap sa akin.

PIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?