• Success

22 45.83%
  • Flop

26 54.17%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mang ponso View Post
    Yes, I agree with some of the comments from some who posted here regarding Krispy Kreme. I think it is just a fad that us Filipinos are going through. Alam mo naman ang Pinoy--- basta galing Tate, number 1. I don't know but sometime ago, I noticed that KK in the States are being sold in gasoline forecourts. They don't even seem to have their own stores. So really, why the big fuss about them. Whereas we Filipinos are so into them (the KK doughnuts) at the moment, other countries regard them as just "off the tray of ordinary doughnuts"!! I think the fad will go away. I still prefer the good old Pinoy almusal -- fried rice, longanisa, a little bit of pindang bangus with suka and garlic as sawsaway, and fried egg ---- wow sarap!!!!
    are you in the U.S.? baka fad sa pinas kasi grass always greener scenario?

also you mentioned basta galing Tate magaling? what about TV sets? electronics? just a question...kasi matagal na di ako nakakakita ng american TV set sa pinas.

general perception din sa pinas ay mas maganda ang mga german cars. again whether it is true or not it is perception.

also the number one hamburger chain sa pinas doesnt have golden arches...kaya hard to generalize diba?
    Last edited by midinite; January 10th, 2007 at 01:48 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    are you in the U.S.? baka fad sa pinas kasi grass always greener scenario?

also you mentioned basta galing Tate magaling? what about TV sets? electronics? just a question...kasi matagal na di ako nakakakita ng american TV set sa pinas.

general perception din sa pinas ay mas maganda ang mga german cars. again whether it is true or not it is perception.

also the number one hamburger chain sa pinas doesnt have golden arches...kaya hard to generalize diba?

the number 1 hamburger chain is still McDo po. then Wendy's. sarap talaga ng burgers nila.

jollibee maybe a hamburger chain pero palagay ko mas sikat sya sa palabok, chicken joy and lahat ng food na pang-Pinoy na nasa menu nila. dapat kasi i-measure sa number of burgers sold na lang eh. andaya ng jollibee

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    with proper marketing donuts could be big, depending on the target market...

dunkin donuts isnt local as well, am i right?

including zagu, ice monster,etc, but i still crave for both delights

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    the number 1 hamburger chain is still McDo po. then Wendy's. sarap talaga ng burgers nila.

jollibee maybe a hamburger chain pero palagay ko mas sikat sya sa palabok, chicken joy and lahat ng food na pang-Pinoy na nasa menu nila. dapat kasi i-measure sa number of burgers sold na lang eh. andaya ng jollibee
    could you provide the data please? just wondering.

maybe i should have phrased to QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) instead of burger chain to make more accurate. key being if you checked post that pinoys like all things kano (the contention)...is that a sweeping statement?
    Last edited by midinite; January 10th, 2007 at 05:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mang ponso View Post
    Yes, I agree with some of the comments from some who posted here regarding Krispy Kreme. I think it is just a fad that us Filipinos are going through. Alam mo naman ang Pinoy--- basta galing Tate, number 1. I don't know but sometime ago, I noticed that KK in the States are being sold in gasoline forecourts. They don't even seem to have their own stores. So really, why the big fuss about them. Whereas we Filipinos are so into them (the KK doughnuts) at the moment, other countries regard them as just "off the tray of ordinary doughnuts"!! I think the fad will go away. I still prefer the good old Pinoy almusal -- fried rice, longanisa, a little bit of pindang bangus with suka and garlic as sawsaway, and fried egg ---- wow sarap!!!!
    its not as if KK suddenly popped up in our shores and tried to shove itself down our throats. It all started with word of mouth, kwento kwento lang na masarap daw etc etc... BTW have you been to the states and actually looked for a KK store?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by laklak View Post
    BTW have you been to the states and actually looked for a KK store?
    The ultimate question for some posers trying to diss KK...

I would also like to see In & Out burgers... hay sarap ng freshly made burger buns, shoestring potatoes and fresh vegetables prepared from the restaurant itself....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok nga in and out burger=) mura and ok naman lasa=)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    ok nga in and out burger=) mura and ok naman lasa=)
    may in and out na ba dito sa Pinas?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masyado niyo naman dinidibdib ang KK.

It's a donut brand. If people buy it ok lang, if they don't ok lang din. Its normal for it to go through a 'fad' phase considering that it is a new brand here. Siguro kahit wala akong hilig sa donut I'd still try it just for the sake of trying. And it don't matter if KK is American, African, Italian, etc. Sometimes it's just fun to try new things.

Madalas mas importante pa kung SINO ang kasama mong kumakain ng donut imbis na kung ano ang brand ng donut na kinakain niyo. :D
    Last edited by OTEP; January 11th, 2007 at 03:25 AM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    may in and out na ba dito sa Pinas?
    malabong magka in and out sa pinas.
    anyway, masarap talaga ang in and out burger but i still prefer burger machine

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
How is Krispy Kreme doing everyone?