48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Success

22 45.83%
  • Flop

26 54.17%
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    So far expanding na sila at may mga reports sa isang thread na Megamall branch has no oven. Lines are starting to dwindle. Masarap nga pero may kamahalan. Anu kaya ang fate nitong franchise? over crowded na ba ang donut market in the first place that there is no room for it anymore? or is it still a growing (no pun intended) market that there is still room for another player. One for the premium segment and with aggressive expansion plans. Even the ad space they bought with billboards and streamers are more than what gonuts did initially. is this money well spent or wasted? remember si Gonuts had the strength of word of mouth...

is max's in over their head? or are they sitting on a goldmine.

after the holidays and observation we can now make assessments.

if KK is not going to succeed how long will you give it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The crowds that initially gathered was expected. From what I see, they will still have a good market for some time to come.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    1B five yrs to pay so P200,000,000/yr franchise for donuts.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    like any business, lalo na kung ganyan kalaki willing naman siguro mag-continue kahit break even lang.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    it's only a fad.filipinos wants to taste the western donuts.It's goin to be like cinnabon.I prefer dunkin donuts.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes, I agree with some of the comments from some who posted here regarding Krispy Kreme. I think it is just a fad that us Filipinos are going through. Alam mo naman ang Pinoy--- basta galing Tate, number 1. I don't know but sometime ago, I noticed that KK in the States are being sold in gasoline forecourts. They don't even seem to have their own stores. So really, why the big fuss about them. Whereas we Filipinos are so into them (the KK doughnuts) at the moment, other countries regard them as just "off the tray of ordinary doughnuts"!! I think the fad will go away. I still prefer the good old Pinoy almusal -- fried rice, longanisa, a little bit of pindang bangus with suka and garlic as sawsaway, and fried egg ---- wow sarap!!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    the last two times i've been to kk at serendra wala nang pila. those were weekend gimik nights.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mang ponso View Post
    Yes, I agree with some of the comments from some who posted here regarding Krispy Kreme. I think it is just a fad that us Filipinos are going through. Alam mo naman ang Pinoy--- basta galing Tate, number 1. I don't know but sometime ago, I noticed that KK in the States are being sold in gasoline forecourts. They don't even seem to have their own stores. So really, why the big fuss about them. Whereas we Filipinos are so into them (the KK doughnuts) at the moment, other countries regard them as just "off the tray of ordinary doughnuts"!! I think the fad will go away. I still prefer the good old Pinoy almusal -- fried rice, longanisa, a little bit of pindang bangus with suka and garlic as sawsaway, and fried egg ---- wow sarap!!!!

Totoo, ewan ko kung bakit big deal ang KK donut lang yun. Masarap pa ang filipino merienda or breakfast like longanisa etc.... nakakagutom sarap kumain

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The donut's good but it's waaay too expensive. I think sales will drop after the novelty wears off.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap ng KK... way better than GoNuts & HotLoops. Even after a few days fresh pa din ang lasa.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
How is Krispy Kreme doing everyone?