48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Success

22 45.83%
  • Flop

26 54.17%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    AFAIK, shelf life of donut is good for 1 day only..i doubt makakarating yan sa province as far as ilocos or cebu unless they build another commy.pls enlighten me if dun mismo sa store ang production nila.pag dun cguro pwde sa province agad but like wat mr. midnite said there are lots of things to consider such as logistics,training,control,equipment,huge investment etc.iba p rin kc ang centralized production mas cost efficient.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    Yup gross. pero what is the net kaya? also if there already are established players will KK be able to take away market share or create a new market? question lang din. what about the fast foods. it is a big market but there are some that fall to the wayside pa rin like BK for example?
    basta high gross ok na yan. paikot pera lang. seasonal naman lahat ng business eh. those who are too specific ng net income ng biz, yun madalas madali pang-hinaan ng loob at magsara.

after all hindi lang sa pera ang basihan ng survival ng business ngaun, opportunities din. with the Max group being associated with the KK brand, that'll bring a lot of opportunities.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have seen high gross sales yet so little net income -- Red Ribbon before it was bought by Jollibee.... malamang kinuha na ng may ari in the form of reporting different expenses and doing "borderline legal" accounting techniques kaya laking gulat ko na sobrang liit lang ng net income... tsk tsk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    I have seen high gross sales yet so little net income -- Red Ribbon before it was bought by Jollibee.... malamang kinuha na ng may ari in the form of reporting different expenses and doing "borderline legal" accounting techniques kaya laking gulat ko na sobrang liit lang ng net income... tsk tsk
    yup. you cant discount net income. how long can one keep running on a thin margin? mahirap kung matamaan ng bad period then a downward spiral.

how is the health of the max's group anyway? anyone got info?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    basta high gross ok na yan. paikot pera lang. seasonal naman lahat ng business eh. those who are too specific ng net income ng biz, yun madalas madali pang-hinaan ng loob at magsara.

after all hindi lang sa pera ang basihan ng survival ng business ngaun, opportunities din. with the Max group being associated with the KK brand, that'll bring a lot of opportunities.
    would you care to elaborate what kind of opportunities? cross-selling? isnt there a dissonance between the two brands? max's and KK? they dont even appear to have the same target.

also, you mentioned seasonality? wouldnt it help if there were better margins to protect against seasonal dips? sure gross translates to more revenue pero it has to all work within a certain framework? Just a couple of questions.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post

Well could merchandising be an opp? also, you are right in the sense na paikot pera nga. this allows them the opp also to borrow more against their growing new company. hope that they generate enough from it to service a huge loan if they go that route though.

diversification is good...but now over diversification that is another story. lets see how it works out. its just that commitment to open a store every two months and that franchise in the billions that has me wondering.

IMHO the go nuts group may have already spread itself out and will need some time to grow since it appears like their shops arent as frequented anymore. maybe they are pero everytime i pass one parang kaunti na lang ang nandoon. now i am not sure (and someone can clarify) but the go nuts people don't have that many stores really as KK projects it will and go nuts has no franshise payment to contend with. Now Mr Donut and Dunkin are a slightly different story kasi I dont see them in the same level as a KK since iba ang market nila.

It appears as if KK aspires to attain the cult status of a starbucks here perhaps? amongst a certain target. Just an opinion

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i think max will apply the same strategy they did with their resto to gain followers of kk. franchise will cost bet P12 million to P20 million for an in-mall or free standing max restaurant,gives the franchisees a five year contract,with an option of three additional renewals , or a total of 20yrs.this covers the franchise fee,equipment costs,pre-operating expenses,and initial inventory.the franchisee is also given assistance every step of the way.even when the store is up max still gives marketing and operational support.Good spport ensures the franchise's success.proof of max's Franchising success are the franchising awards it has received,among which are "Most Promising Franchise of the Year" and the "Most Oustanding Filipino Franchise of the Year" from DTI.MAx has expanded by 50 branches in 5yrs with 20 more to open this year.

so going back to kk,imo i think max groups are not newbie on this game....hehe!!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    i think max will apply the same strategy they did with their resto to gain followers of kk. franchise will cost bet P12 million to P20 million for an in-mall or free standing max restaurant,gives the franchisees a five year contract,with an option of three additional renewals , or a total of 20yrs.this covers the franchise fee,equipment costs,pre-operating expenses,and initial inventory.the franchisee is also given assistance every step of the way.even when the store is up max still gives marketing and operational support.Good spport ensures the franchise's success.proof of max's Franchising success are the franchising awards it has received,among which are "Most Promising Franchise of the Year" and the "Most Oustanding Filipino Franchise of the Year" from DTI.MAx has expanded by 50 branches in 5yrs with 20 more to open this year.

so going back to kk,imo i think max groups are not newbie on this game....hehe!!!
    interesting. looks like you know your max's inside out. am new here kaya am learning my way around the market and its various players...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post

Bro masakit sa mata at nakakahilo ang mga post mo kaya hindi ko binabasa. Pwedeng palitan mo fonts mo?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Bro masakit sa mata at nakakahilo ang mga post mo kaya hindi ko binabasa. Pwedeng palitan mo fonts mo?
    first,, u should not address me 'bro" check mah avatar,,, am not a guy,,, girl n girl po ako.. hehehehe!! well, i dont care if hindi mu binabasa ung mga posts ko, kung mga moderators ang nagsabi sakin,, i'll buckle up! paki mu kikay ako!! what's the use of fonts & colors db? raise your concern to moderators ok!! peace tayo huh!! and one more.. bawal pumatol sa mga girls,,, ang mang away bakla!!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
How is Krispy Kreme doing everyone?