New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ganda namang gift nyan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bibigayan kaya Phil. Gov't ng F1 car hehe... ano kaya gagawin nila dun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe ferrari is currying favor with a higher power to win more races...? :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    maybe ferrari is currying favor with a higher power to win more races...? :D
    well... that maybe their secret! :D

maybe that explains why mclaren is always having car problems.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    malamang nga they want to be included always in his prayers to stay on top...

sayang lang hindi naman nya ma d-drive.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Publicity stunt yan nang Ferrari... saka they'll need all the help they can get for next year when Mclaren reclaim the constructors crown...hehehe :-)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    McLaren... you think? Hmmm.... should we take bets on who's getting the crown next season?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    F1 popemobile? baka nga di makasakay si pope dun eh. :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last car I've seen the Pope ridden was a Mercedes V-Class. He even rode shotgun, with his window partly open, and I doubt it if the van were bulletproof.

As for Ferrari, I think the Pope must not pray for them to win races, but for the betterment of their morality, like the end to those Satanic team orders, plotting against the width of Michelin tyres two years ago so that they could make the faster Williams perform worse, instructing Rubens to 'set-up' Montoya in the USGP so that he'd lose his WDC chances, and so on.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    As for Ferrari, I think the Pope must not pray for them to win races, but for the betterment of their morality, like the end to those Satanic team orders, plotting against the width of Michelin tyres two years ago so that they could make the faster Williams perform worse, instructing Rubens to 'set-up' Montoya in the USGP so that he'd lose his WDC chances, and so on.
    bwahaha...i thought this was really funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pope gets own F1 car from Ferrari