New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You're loving this, aren't you?

But yeah, if he is silent the whole weekend then you're probably right.
    no, i'm just giving my 2 cents in the equation.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kahit meron dine in and 10pm na ang curfew sa QC...

i don't think your corporate executive crush is gonna risk going out on a date

--

he isn't messaging you coz he doesn't want to

pag gustong gusto ka imessage ng lalake kahit nasa gitna ng date yan, mag c-CR yan para imessage ka

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kahit meron dine in and 10pm na ang curfew sa QC...

i don't think your corporate executive crush is gonna risk going out on a date

--

he isn't messaging you coz he doesn't want to

pag gustong gusto ka imessage ng lalake kahit nasa gitna ng date yan, mag c-CR yan para imessage ka
    Yeah kung may asawa nga nakakatawag sa kabit e LOL! Kung gusto may paraan...

That is what hurts me the most, I don't expect him to call and text me everyday like he did when we were together, pero even as a friend if you had some concern, you would take some time to ask how the person is. It takes less than a minute to send a text para kamustahin kung humihinga pa ba ko.

If he doesn't bother to ask how I am the whole weekend then I know how he really feels na, ipagpatuloy lang niya yan ganyan treatment sakin, it makes falling out of love easier, that is what he wants anyway. Even my self esteem tinatamaan na, I have so much lust for him and he doesn't feel the same

I worship the ground he walks on and deal with complications (alam mo yan) that I normally wouldn't with other men. Maybe when he finally drives me away, he will then see my value.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    , I have so much lust for him and he doesn't feel the same

I worship the ground he walks on .
    Even if you admit "this" to him, but if his eyes are on someone else then he wont bother.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Even if you admit "this" to him, but if his eyes are on someone else then he wont bother.
    You must really hate me to find satisfaction in seeing me hurt. You've been trying so hard to trigger a full blown panic attack on me.

You talk as if you are sure that he is with someone else. Wala naman tumama kahit isa sa theories mo.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    You must really hate me to find satisfaction in seeing me hurt. You've been trying so hard to trigger a full blown panic attack on me.

You talk as if you are sure that he is with someone else. Wala naman tumama kahit isa sa theories mo.

Nah, stock doesn't hate you, actually people here in tsikot might unnecessarily hate that crush guy for what he has made you.., A good friend, a good brother, a sister, would feel that way,they will hate the guy. If totoo lahat sinasabi mo, crush turns out to be a really horrible person.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't get why crush is getting hate e wala naman siyang ginawang masama sakin, well unless guys consider unrequited love as kasamaan?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ Yung may mga chikas na patay na patay sayo pero hindi mo pinapansin, yeah i know that feeling.

Kawawa kaming may mga pogi problems may sumasama ang loob ng hindi namin napapansin.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ Yung may mga chikas na patay na patay sayo pero hindi mo pinapansin, yeah i know that feeling.

Kawawa kaming may mga pogi problems may sumasama ang loob ng hindi namin napapansin.
    Sorry but crush is on a whole different level of guapo.

At ang tunay na guapo never call themselves so hahaha

Kung magsalita ka parang wala kaming naging relationship ni crush. I'm just winning back what I lost before. Hindi pinapansin??? He calls me regularly for at least 1 hr and he helps me with my family issues without charge

Mga tao talaga tuwang tuwa makasakit at mamahiya ng iba

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 29th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005

haha ngayon ko lang nabasa