New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ I agree. Just tell your friend what you saw in a very casual manner. Let him draw the conclusion.

Ideal Situation:

TS: Pare, I saw your wife last night at * Hotel
    Friend: Oh yeah, she was there last night helping out her balikbayan cousin check in.

Bad Situation:

TS: Pare, I saw your wife last night at * Hotel
    Friend: Really? She said she was going to the mall with her friend. Who was she with?
    TS: A guy
    Friend: What were they doing?
    TS: I just saw them check-in. (devoid of malice)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 21st, 2008 at 09:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    NO!!!. May sariling problema karin sa buhay wag kanang makialam sa iba. Kahit gusto mong tumulong, how are you going to explain to your friends? Malaking gulo ito damay pati mga anak. Think what will happen sa mga bata pag nagkataon at ikaw pa ang pinanggalingan.

Ganito ang gawin mo. Next time na makita mo yong babai sabihing mong nakita mo siya sa hotel at pag kinabado, din kausapin mo total alam na niya na corner mo na siya.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its a dilemma, probably its better to talk with the wife first tell her that you saw them, the maybe she could start opening up, dont create another problem...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    agree... baka akala mo lang nangangaliwa hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    very very hard decision....but i would always choose the lesser evil

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My two cents: depends on the level of friendship. This situation happened to me once before. I had to tell one of my best buddies that the spouse was fooling around while he was away. Hurt him like hell but he appreciated what I did. The wife didn't like it at first...shouted at cussed at me when we saw each other a couple of times. Did it to me in public. Months later, she thanked me for what I did and thanked me for being a best friend/brother to her husband. 'Told me that I did made her think and atone for the wrongs she did. 'Mended her ways. She and her husband worked it out. They now live happily overseas and I still get Christmas cards each November with a "thank you!" for what I did.

If the level of relationship with your friend ain't that deep that you can't discuss with each other your personal sh*t list, then I'd follow theveed's advice.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree with v6dreamer. I would talk to his wife first. If it's true and she is guilty as he!l, without remorse, then she knows what's coming....

6404:pump:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin hindi ko sasabihin. i will just let them solve their problem.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hay naku, I just mind my own business. marami na ako nakita na ganyan.
    At marami na rin ako nakilala na ganyan, mahilig lang talaga. Walang solution yan. Hinahanap lang talaga ng katawan nila yan. Ako it is not my thing. Hangang nood lang ako.

Just dont involve yourself with married people dahil nakakamatay yan.
    Unless it is your lifestyle thing. And if it is a consenting adults thing and you were not invited, then it is non of your business.

Go home to your family and cook mechado!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    sa akin hindi ko sasabihin. i will just let them solve their problem.
    wala pang problema na iso-solve kasi mukhang ndi pa alam nung husband.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
To tell or Not??