New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Lets just say you know something on a friend who has a cheating wife..

Is it correct to just let this incident pass away each day as you knew nothing?

OR

inform your friend about this and will surely destroy the future of their children?

WHat will you be?

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What made you think that the wife is cheating on the husband?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 20th, 2008 at 06:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well first of all, you better make sure that you have some hard evidence about it. If it is just speculation then just observe further until you can make a good conclusion.

I am being a friend by telling him.

It does not make you less of a man nor is it a form of meddling into their affairs because this is something that has to be done.

For me, it is the right thing to do not because I want them to break-up but for them to resolve this serious problem.

Last edited by Memphis Raines; July 20th, 2008 at 06:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap yan, I also do have a friend na ganyan. though hindi kami sure kung nag cheat talaga but the guy do have a child which we are not aware of and we're not sure kung alam din ni girl. pareho pa namin sila barkada, kaya minsan nagkakaturuan kung sasabihin namin. hehehe. hanggang ngayon wala pa rin nagsasabi. haha

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What made you think that the wife is cheating on the husband?
    Cathy, I saw the wife checking in with another man to a five star hotel...

what will you be then??

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she can still deny it, unless you have recorded the incident...

for me if the husband is a close friend, I mean barkada ko na since high school, a long time friend I will tell him in a heartbeat, dahil I will be comfortable to talk about things like that sa kanya, but if the husband is ok friend lang, It will never come from me, siguro pag nagtanong or napasok sa usapan saka ko sasabihin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Myob.... Myofb... :d

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hayaan mo na lang muna sila...baka alam na ng friend mo. baka ma embarass lang sya. o kaya ikaw pa ang maging reason ng pag gatong...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although kaibigan mo yung apektado, still, mind your own business

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    yes i will. kasi kaibigan ko sya at concern ako sa kanya. simple lang naman ang sasabihin mo eh, nakita mo yun wife nya, that's it.

kung wala talagang ginagawang masama yun wife nya, dapat wag sya ma- guilty kapag na confront na sya ng friend mo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
To tell or Not??