New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hmmmm... mukhang sa tingin ko eh mr. DL is a guy na all out siguro pagdating sa babae. am i right or not mr. dl?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    disente, edukado, maganda, ***y, galing sa may kaya na pamilya?

good luck sayo TS, ung isang friend ko ganyan din hanap nya for more than 10yrs at wala pa sya nahanap kumpletos rekados na tsik, kung meron hindi naman sya type...

that's considering he looks good naman, matangkad at mapera pa..

kaya GOOD LUCK!!!! hahaha
    sosyal pero di pwede sa the fort dalhin.

:rofl:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    DL, ok lang ba sayo edukado, maganda, ***y, galing sa may kaya na pamilya...

kaya lang hindi disente?

hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    DL, ok lang ba sayo edukado, maganda, ***y, galing sa may kaya na pamilya...

kaya lang hindi disente?

hehehe
    madami ganyan paps... seen some of them, heard some of them! very very dangerous!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    naku hirap ng hinahanap ni TS.. parang tumataya sa lotto tsambahan its just 1:1,000,000,000,000,000

meron nga ikaw mahanap na ganyang babae the thing is ung girl may ideal man din at hindi tumugma sa yo

cant find a perfect partner unless we are perfect ika nga

pansinin natin kadalasan mga nakakasama natin kabaligtaran sa ideal girl natin
    ideal girl naman ung nakita ko kaya lang di pa ata tlga sha, guys im telling you a story... about two people who met.. this ones gonna be a long one, do listen and bare with me...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    [QUOTE=deathlance;1165488]ideal girl naman ung nakita ko kaya lang di pa ata tlga sha, guys im telling you a story... about two people who met.. this ones gonna be a long one, do listen and bare with me...[/QUOTE]

mahirap ata to...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    ideal girl naman ung nakita ko kaya lang di pa ata tlga sha, guys im telling you a story... about two people who met.. this ones gonna be a long one, do listen and bare with me...
    maghanda na ako ng :popcorn:

mukhang mahaba habang kwento to

:pepsi:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    tara, makinig tayo sa kwento ni kuya deathlance!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    let me call the guy ian...

one typical night while ian was resting on the bed his phone beeped.. there was no name just a number, message was "kuya what does naim wanna eat pizza or jollibee?"

ian didnt care about the message but never deleted it *tinamad eh*, couple of days passed when ian was struck by the scent of loneliness and longing to talk to somebody, he remembered the text message and thought maybe its a girl..

he texted and said, "hi you texted me what ian wants to eat, i think wrong message sha" btw im ian and you are?"

she replied: "hi yeah i think i did send that to my brother, im maya", so ian read it and got thinkin, hmmm a girl *smiling in his mind kasi text mate na girl i should ask if i can get to know her* although he thought that he expected a *No* for an answer.

the girl replied and said "maybe with a smiling face, you know the number 8 on your celfone".

non stop texting started and both of them got to know each other but there were certain parts where doubt was lingering, after all text lang naman eh, people can lie and make up stories, but he wanted to believe that everything was true...

time came that they were already talking on the phone, and they both enjoyed each other company kahit sa phone lang, staying up late at night till it was almost morning, never minding the fact that both people had to work 8am-5pm.

frequent exchange of infos happened he got to know that she was just out of a long time relationship and it ended up bad, being the ex as the culprit, long story short she was really hurt.. that was like 4-7months ago, cant remember the exact timeline..

so they ended up liking each other for both were caring and sweet, they enjoyed the conversations.. sometimes it was like mind games and it drives both of them nuts, they both felt that something was really happening. Feelings were already blooming.

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    guys i need to mingle just got back from japan, eh i dont know where i can go to meet sosyal pretty ladies eh, san ba maganda tumambay? who knows baka merun ako makilala na magustuhan ko :D
    Available pa sina Imelda Cojuangco, Baby Arenas at mga members ng Soroptimist International. Yan ang mga Uber Sosyals na hinahanap mo bro.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?