New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    oo nga huwag naman ganyan, baka mag leave nanaman yan eh hahaha!

naging malungkot din ang tsikot sa pag bakasyon niya
    korek...si brader OB na lang ang kulang....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^^^ nakalimutan ko...

nyahaha...jk.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I miss OB too.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Si OB kaya virgin pa din? hehe

OT boys na naman. Pero BTT baka 40 yr old na rin siya?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Married na si OB. I don't think he's in his 40s. He must be in his late 20s now. It's hard to tell din kasi most Chinese guys look young for their age.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    "Life begins at 40" means that people have a more mature attitude when they reach middle age. They've been on this bumpy road called life a bit longer. They made mistakes along the way, learned from them and are wiser.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    "Life begins at 40" means that people have a more mature attitude when they reach middle age. They've been on this bumpy road called life a bit longer. They made mistakes along the way, learned from them and are wiser.
    so pabalik na sila at yung iba papunta pa lang. Pero sa panahon ngayon parang sa average noypi kulang 40years to experience almost all things in life. Baka wala pa apo yan just like what I envision of me eh. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hehehe... Midlife crisis iyan...

13.7K:faint:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This thread is so timely. My friend and I were just talking about this.

Does anyone notice how young in spirit people in their 60s are? These are the baby boomers and they are the ones who started it - age is just a number. This is my favorite generation, the change agents of the world. These are people who have revolutionised things every step of the way, from flower power in the 1960s, rock and roll, ***ual liberation, gender equality and to they way they are dealing with retirement and old age.

We have a theory that the reason why people in their 40s seem younger is just a domino effect. I am very fond of Gen Xers and I have the highest regard for people who are in their 40s or turning 40 soon because they are interesting and well grounded. This is a generation that could survive without computers (there was apple in the early 1980s, but it could only do so much then- playing video basketball that was square)

The shelf life for beauty and health is somehow extended nowadays. I have noticed that these days people marry older at the same time people die older too. Ergo, prolonged youth. Following this stream of thought a 40 yr old single guy is a great catch. Why? Because he is at his peak. Looks wise, health wise and career wise. In my observation, men look their best in their 40s. Wisdom is ***y and it transcends. And a 40 yr old guy who takes good care of himself could be mistaken for a guy ten years younger. This is also the age where a man settles in to a life of comfort and financial stability. In terms of ***ual prowess, a healthy man in his 40s can pretty much do what a younger man can do. It's like comparing a well preserved car to a new car. They are both as fast and powerful but the older car knows its way because it has been around Life REALLY begins at 40 for those who people keep themselves vibrant and relevant.
    some of my drinking buddies are baby boomers and Gen Xers. I belong to the later part of the Gen X, the transition period to Gen Y. I think some people believe that life begins at 40, because it is then that they are already financially stable. Usually kasi, pag 20's and early 30's, men are just financially struggling, but of course, ***ually active. I am enjoying every stage of my life and I believe in science's definition that life begins when egg and the sperm unite.

Be it noted however, that people are dying younger today.

Pero tama si TS, mas marami ang mas nambababae na married men in their 40's na. Yong iba nga 50's - early 60's, mas grabe pa. kasi graduate na yong mga anak nila sa college, so, naghahanap naman sila ng mga kolehiyalas. their reason is that they are taking advantage of their ***ual capability. sige lang habang mapapakinabangan mo pa si manoy, kasi pag matanda na at wala ka nag lakas, maghahanap ka na lang ng ibang libangan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    what life? do you have any? it is how you live your life. it is not all honey and spice, sometimes you get thorns, sometimes you get burns. just get up from falling down on your face. never ask the world to sympathize with you, never feel sorry for yourself. share, specially to those in need

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
life begins at 40