New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    hindi ba ibig sabihin na at age 40 dun mo pa lang mararanasan kung gaano kahirap ang buhay? parang sa ibang mga tao ganun ang pananaw nila kasi yung mga anak lumalaki na magpapa-aral na sa college, may mga magsisipag-asawa na, mas malaki gastusin etc.
    well eto ang buhay ng mga taong di nagplano at nag-invest financially. if you invest at the tender age of 25, good life really begins at 40.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This thread is so timely. My friend and I were just talking about this.

Does anyone notice how young in spirit people in their 60s are? These are the baby boomers and they are the ones who started it - age is just a number. This is my favorite generation, the change agents of the world. These are people who have revolutionised things every step of the way, from flower power in the 1960s, rock and roll, ***ual liberation, gender equality and to they way they are dealing with retirement and old age.

We have a theory that the reason why people in their 40s seem younger is just a domino effect. I am very fond of Gen Xers and I have the highest regard for people who are in their 40s or turning 40 soon because they are interesting and well grounded. This is a generation that could survive without computers (there was apple in the early 1980s, but it could only do so much then- playing video basketball that was square)

The shelf life for beauty and health is somehow extended nowadays. I have noticed that these days people marry older at the same time people die older too. Ergo, prolonged youth. Following this stream of thought a 40 yr old single guy is a great catch. Why? Because he is at his peak. Looks wise, health wise and career wise. In my observation, men look their best in their 40s. Wisdom is ***y and it transcends. And a 40 yr old guy who takes good care of himself could be mistaken for a guy ten years younger. This is also the age where a man settles in to a life of comfort and financial stability. In terms of ***ual prowess, a healthy man in his 40s can pretty much do what a younger man can do. It's like comparing a well preserved car to a new car. They are both as fast and powerful but the older car knows its way because it has been around Life REALLY begins at 40 for those who people keep themselves vibrant and relevant.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

~snip~

In terms of ***ual prowess, a healthy man in his 40s can pretty much do what a younger man can do. It's like comparing a well preserved car to a new car. They are both as fast and powerful but the older car knows its way because it has been around Life REALLY begins at 40 for those who people keep themselves vibrant and relevant.
    sorry C4U, couldn't resist, but are you speaking from experience?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Kakabalik lang ni maam, baka umalis agad niyan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Does anyone notice how young in spirit people in their 60s are? These are the baby boomers and they are the ones who started it - age is just a number. This is my favorite generation, the change agents of the world. These are people who have revolutionised things every step of the way, from flower power in the 1960s, rock and roll, ***ual liberation, gender equality and to they way they are dealing with retirement and old age.

We have a theory that the reason why people in their 40s seem younger is just a domino effect. I am very fond of Gen Xers and I have the highest regard for people who are in their 40s or turning 40 soon because they are interesting and well grounded. This is a generation that could survive without computers (there was apple in the early 1980s, but it could only do so much then- playing video basketball that was square)

The shelf life for beauty and health is somehow extended nowadays. I have noticed that these days people marry older at the same time people die older too. Ergo, prolonged youth. Following this stream of thought a 40 yr old single guy is a great catch. Why? Because he is at his peak. Looks wise, health wise and career wise. In my observation, men look their best in their 40s. Wisdom is ***y and it transcends. And a 40 yr old guy who takes good care of himself could be mistaken for a guy ten years younger. This is also the age where a man settles in to a life of comfort and financial stability. In terms of ***ual prowess, a healthy man in his 40s can pretty much do what a younger man can do. It's like comparing a well preserved car to a new car. They are both as fast and powerful but the older car knows its way because it has been around Life REALLY begins at 40 for those who people keep themselves vibrant and relevant.
    so how's your search for a 40 yr old single guy going?

caught one yet?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Welcome back.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ohoy! si C4U, maligayang pagbalik hahaha!!

baka may nakilala na 40 year old (virgin??) si cathy habang siya ay nag vacation leave

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

hey, isa sa kanila virgin pero hindi yung lalake

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    ohoy! si C4U, maligayang pagbalik hahaha!!

baka may nakilala na 40 year old (virgin??) si cathy habang siya ay nag vacation leave
    tapos hindi din nilalabasan pagnagcondom

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

hey, isa sa kanila virgin pero hindi yung lalake
    woah! paano mo nalaman uls?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
life begins at 40