New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 119
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    he "owns" u
    ganun? kung kasal na kami or kung sagot nya lahat ng gastos and luho ko pwede pa pero kung hinde...no way!

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,837
    #22
    oo nga dito ka na lang sa tsikot maghanap, hanapin mo si *coolguy bagay kayo

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    497
    #23
    In my opinion, you have just realized that your current relationship is not a healthy one anymore. Is it time to give up? well, since you seem to think that the guy has good qualities along with the bad ones, you can try to talk to him about it. That way, you don't feel guilty if it doesn't work out since you gave him a chance by letting him know how you feel about it. It's better that way than just keeping it to yourself since no good will come from that.
    Just my two cents.

  4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,640
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    ganun? kung kasal na kami or kung sagot nya lahat ng gastos and luho ko pwede pa pero kung hinde...no way!
    Sis ito na lang... If you have doubts, don't go thru with the relationship! Yun ang rule of thumb ko. Pag nag-aalangan na ako at hindi ako sure dun sa guy, hindi ko na tunutuloy.

    Talk things over and settle your business. If you have to be firm, please do! Problema na nung guy kung ayaw nya makinig sa iyo at least you have said your piece diba? Pero kung willing naman makinig, again just stay firm and focused sa sasabihin mo sa kanya.

  5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,640
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    ganun? kung kasal na kami or kung sagot nya lahat ng gastos and luho ko pwede pa pero kung hinde...no way!
    Sorry po na doble po post ko...

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    In my opinion, you have just realized that your current relationship is not a healthy one anymore. Is it time to give up? well, since you seem to think that the guy has good qualities along with the bad ones, you can try to talk to him about it. That way, you don't feel guilty if it doesn't work out since you gave him a chance by letting him know how you feel about it. It's better that way than just keeping it to yourself since no good will come from that.
    Just my two cents.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sis ito na lang... If you have doubts, don't go thru with the relationship! Yun ang rule of thumb ko. Pag nag-aalangan na ako at hindi ako sure dun sa guy, hindi ko na tunutuloy.

    Talk things over and settle your business. If you have to be firm, please do! Problema na nung guy kung ayaw nya makinig sa iyo at least you have said your piece diba? Pero kung willing naman makinig, again just stay firm and focused sa sasabihin mo sa kanya.
    galing mu sis. mukhang dami mu na napagdaanan a. thanks ha. pag isipan ko talaga to. thank you thank you talaga.

  8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,722
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Iwan mo na yung BF mo hot_chick27. Insecure at super-jealous type ang mga ganyan. Marami namang available dito sa tsikot at mababait pa.

    Available ka ba Frank?

  9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,640
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    galing mu sis. mukhang dami mu na napagdaanan a. thanks ha. pag isipan ko talaga to. thank you thank you talaga.
    No problem sis.... If you need to talk, just PM me... Mag-usap tayo... At least may mapag hingahan ka ng samang loob... I'll be here.

  10. #30
    sometimes we really can't say na we really are ment for each other. The best thing is try to work it out pero pag d na nagworkout, be ready to face the consequence to sa goodbye. I definitely agree to all advices og LadyRider.

    Pwede din ba magpm sa iyo ladyrider ng loveproblems ko?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
fell out of love?