New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 606
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,346
    #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Natuloy kaya sila sa Mandarin ni indeep?

    Player talaga si LSB, he knows how to wine and dine girls

    baka yung cleaner ang nagpo-post noon cathy.........
    di natin alam.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,133
    #512
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    baka yung cleaner ang nagpo-post noon cathy.........
    di natin alam.
    Sosyal na cleaner. Sa Mandarin pa nag yaya ng meet up. LOL

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,973
    #513

    Naalala ko tuloy itong movie :



    14.8K:sun:

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,133
    #514
    Si LSB pang pelikula mga kalokohan :rofl:

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #515
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you
    Si LSB pang pelikula mga kalokohan :rofl:
    Pwede ka ba niyang maging ka-love team sa pelikula niya?

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,133
    #516
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Pwede ka ba niyang maging ka-love team sa pelikula niya?

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    LOL. I don't engage in premarital ***, so much more on extramarital ***.

    I could play another character though, I'll be the morality police

    I wonder if someone did this to LSB na:



    Ingat lang, baka makatagpo ng:

    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 4th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    LOL. I don't engage in premarital ***, so much more on extramarital ***.

    I could play another character though, I'll be the morality police

    I wonder if someone did this to LSB na:



    Ingat lang, baka makatagpo ng:

    Morality police? Eto ba yung girl naka costume na police tapos chain nya sa bed ung guy with matching latigo? Hehehe morality to immorality police? Versatile ka pala ha? Hehehe

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,133
    #518
    That caught me off guard :rofl:

    No. I meant a real morality police. I'll tell LSB to be a good boy na :angel3:

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #519
    Eto namang si cathy, sabi ko lang kaloveteam, ang nasa isip agad ***. Ikaw ha, napaghahalataan. Haha.

    Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,546
    #520
    ^^^

    People, I have already updated my office code locks (just now). And no the "cleaning guy" did not post anything, thankfully, nor did he touch any of my stuff. More likely, he was just looking for an open computer to surf the internet for free.

    Thanks for all the help.

Tags for this Thread

Break ups..