New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 606
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    #541
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheens921 View Post
    yes andun talaga yung temptation na isampal yung wrongdoing nung other para ma-guilty siya noh? haha! so hard to be friends lang after a breakup
    kasi may cycle yan.. but i think this cycle doesn't work out always.. the cycle ends at heartbreak..


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #542
    Last OT on this thread for me: Nagbibiro lang ako maam cathy ha. Peace tayo, baka maya iwan mo na kami. Hehe.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    #543
    Mahal natin si sheena at cathy. Sana dalawa ang puso ko ehehehe. You mentioned mam cathy na you are physically attracted to your ex bf and you like tall guys?just curious, In a woman's point of view what do u mean of physical attraction and lastly I presume that your ex bf is a basketball player?

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    100
    #544
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    kasi may cycle yan.. but i think this cycle doesn't work out always.. the cycle ends at heartbreak..

    aww cute! hahaha ganyan nangyari sa akiN! pero wala pa sa stranger part hahaha we'll see how it goes :p

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheens921 View Post
    aww cute! hahaha ganyan nangyari sa akiN! pero wala pa sa stranger part hahaha we'll see how it goes :p
    Sabi ni Michael bolton- how can be lovers if we can't be friends.? Yes relationship is a cycle but sometimes friends can be lovers but lovers cannot be friends ( case to case basis especially kung ang break up is worse like third party etc). Second scenario is after break up at friends pa kayo either pwede din pumasok yung friends with benefits or hanngang friends na lang talaga

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    #546
    It seems that you are still hoping and hanging that someday magka balikan kayo? Tama ba?

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    100
    #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    It seems that you are still hoping and hanging that someday magka balikan kayo? Tama ba?
    hahaha i guess so.. haha! hangga't sa walang pumapalit sa kanya/sa akin, i guess aasa at aasa pa.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheens921 View Post
    hahaha i guess so.. haha! hangga't sa walang pumapalit sa kanya/sa akin, i guess aasa at aasa pa.
    Naku po tinamaan ka ng kidlat hahaha! sometimes we love so much that we fail to realize that we are already choking our relationships. We cannot own the people we love. We just have to love them and give them the freedom to do as they wish. Dapat my proper closure kayo so you would know when to start your new chapter of your life. Sayang ang oras at panahon sa tao na hindi ka gusto at kung talagang kayo kahit oras at taon ang lumipas , meant talaga kayo. Charge to experience

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    100
    #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Naku po tinamaan ka ng kidlat hahaha! sometimes we love so much that we fail to realize that we are already choking our relationships. We cannot own the people we love. We just have to love them and give them the freedom to do as they wish. Dapat my proper closure kayo so you would know when to start your new chapter of your life. Sayang ang oras at panahon sa tao na hindi ka gusto at kung talagang kayo kahit oras at taon ang lumipas , meant talaga kayo. Charge to experience
    Hehe i know.. we're free to do our separate things naman and all that.. tanggap ko na rin na wala na ngayon. Pero syempre as of now, still hoping pa that the time will come, albeit in the far future, na maging kami pa rin. Ala-serendipity ang story haha

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    100
    #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Sabi ni Michael bolton- how can be lovers if we can't be friends.? Yes relationship is a cycle but sometimes friends can be lovers but lovers cannot be friends ( case to case basis especially kung ang break up is worse like third party etc). Second scenario is after break up at friends pa kayo either pwede din pumasok yung friends with benefits or hanngang friends na lang talaga
    Haha nakakainis naman kasi. Sasabihing mahal ako, pero gusto maging single. Tapos malulungkot ngayon. Ano ba.

Tags for this Thread

Break ups..