New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    at one point or another, you may have witnessed, seen, observed or watched children or teenagers throwing a fit in public or showing unacceptable attitude or behavior. there are some cases, the children are not alone to blame. for example: mom is carrying a toy poodle or some sort of pygmy dog and the yaya is taking care or carrying the baby at the mall. the kid seems to be second class compared to the family dog. sometimes, both parents work or are at the business and the kids are in disconnect with the world but in the care of a yaya who they can yell at, disrespect and abuse. and when the yaya tells the parents, the parents of course more than likely take the side of their brat. i have seen this too many times at the malls specially with the social climber parents. maybe you, your immediate family have this problem or somebody you know of. the issue here is that these brats are going to get older but still immature. it does reflect on the parents. at one point, i asked both the parent and the kid: who's the parent here?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    These parents that you find to be faulty parents were likely brought up that way too kaya sila ganun.

I was brought up old school - no yaya. Ganun din ginawa naming mag asawa nuong nagka-kids kami - hands on.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The specific scenario above, I agree that the parents need to re-evaluate their style and priorities. Bad parenting indeed.

There are also some parents that could barely make both ends meet even though both are already working. Having a Yaya and not always being there for the kid should be balanced out by both parents by spending quality time either during dinner time every-night or the weekends.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    this got me really worried. my daughter doesn't want to leave her yaya's side no matter what we do. parang nakaktampo nga eh, kasi you look forward to playing with her tapos yaya pa rin nang yaya..

3 years old palang siya and I don't want her to grow up like my brother who is still so dependent on his yaya kahit 16 years old na siya,
    langyang yun, pati kape tinitimpla pa rin nang yaya niya...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i was on my way home one time, i saw this lady with this kid. Biglang nadulas/natisod yung kid, napasigaw yung babae "put_ng ina mo! put_ng ina mo!"

Napaisip ako: if the lady was the kid's mother....:D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i was on my way home one time, i saw this lady with this kid. Biglang nadulas/natisod yung kid, napasigaw yung babae "put_ng ina mo! put_ng ina mo!"

Sarap subuan ng siling labuyo

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

self confession you'd say

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    bro, buti sayo one time lang. Ako, sa araw araw na nasa bahay ako, di kumpleto ang gabi pag walang ganyang eksena. Mga anak minumura ng P.I. Hay... Di lang ako makapalag since kamag anak ni misis. totoo rin sabi ni Phoenix67, ganun din sila pinalaki ng mother nun... Nakakapanghinayang lang kasi kulang sa pagmamahal yung mga bata.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    bro, buti sayo one time lang. Ako, sa araw araw na nasa bahay ako, di kumpleto ang gabi pag walang ganyang eksena. Mga anak minumura ng P.I. Hay... Di lang ako makapalag since kamag anak ni misis. totoo rin sabi ni Phoenix67, ganun din sila pinalaki ng mother nun... Nakakapanghinayang lang kasi kulang sa pagmamahal yung mga bata.

it is never too late to correct these unacceptable antics, behavior and attitudes. it will be a rude awakening if it was not a family member who made them aware of their shortcomings. short of being slapped by a stranger. that will put them back to their senses

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Madalas kasi they think that raising kids is a burden kaya laging yaya ang solution.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast