New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    My wife and I are married under a judge. Both of us are RC. hehe

Walang batas na bawal magkasal judge/mayor etc. ng mga tao na may specific religious affiliations. Bawal sa Bill of rights yun ng Constituion, Freedom of Religion.
    Ang provblema di ka nakatikim ng sacrament of matrimony, parang communion, confession ganun

Tapos malaman mo pag 10 years na kayo, yun judge nagkasal senyo nasampahan sa sandigan, kasi humingi ng lupa In favour of judgment. Kinda makes you think what your marriage is based onto

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If we did decide to push through with church annulment, is the diocese in cubao the only place to do it?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    If we did decide to push through with church annulment, is the diocese in cubao the only place to do it?
    to be sure, you better go to the diocese in cubao and inquire, not in tsikot. this is a car forum. most members here can only speculate.

anyhow, there is a matrimonial tribunal at the level of the diocese. it's decision is to be reviewed by the national appellate matrimonial tribunal.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Marriage is supposed to be a lifetime commitment. If you want out, you should not do it again. Once should be enough to learn the hard lessons. But this is just my personal view.

Shine the light

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by teukie View Post
    Marriage is supposed to be a lifetime commitment. If you want out, you should not do it again. Once should be enough to learn the hard lessons. But this is just my personal view.

Shine the light
    if the reason was "psychological incapacity" on one's part, then i would agree with you.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the reason was "psychological incapacity" on one's part, then i would agree with you.
    heh heh.
    But isn't psychological capacity the most common reason for annulment? We should make neuro exam a pre-requisite for marriage.

Shine the light

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Edit: Neuro-psychiatric exam...

Apologies, I don't know how to edit my post.
    But isn't psychological capacity the most common reason for annulment? We should make neuro exam a pre-requisite for marriage.

Shine the light
    Shine the light

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Shine the light
    but the topic here is annulment. annulment is like declaring the previous wedding shouldn't have happened, declaring it null and void. so technically you are not going "out" of anything since you are never "in" to begin with.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    but the topic here is annulment. annulment is like declaring the previous wedding shouldn't have happened, declaring it null and void. so technically you are not going "out" of anything since you are never "in" to begin with.
    I agree, this is the correct way to view it.

Kaya kung psychological incapacity nga ang reason why the marriage will be annulled, abay yung guilty party dapat bawal na nga mag-asawa ulit. Lokohan naman kung biglang pwede na ulit. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I agree, this is the correct way to view it.

Kaya kung psychological incapacity nga ang reason why the marriage will be annulled, abay yung guilty party dapat bawal na nga mag-asawa ulit. Lokohan naman kung biglang pwede na ulit. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    You may be psychologically incapacitated with one spouse, but not to another.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast