New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    anyone knows where the new shop of Fremuff is located? their shop in San Juan is no longer there.

how about ALPAN Muffler House (Araneta ave.) and Mufflerland (T. Morato)? Any feedback guys?

I plan to have my exhaust system replaced next week from 2" to 2.5" stainless pipe, from downpipe to tail-end. I already have a magnaflow muffler and 2 exhaust tips. TIA
    from what i've heard ok yang sa meh araneta... medyo pricey lang since the last time i inquired there...

Sir monty_GTV, how much kuha mo magnaflow? at saan? hehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    from what i've heard ok yang sa meh araneta... medyo pricey lang since the last time i inquired there...

Sir monty_GTV, how much kuha mo magnaflow? at saan? hehehe
    sir miko, pabili from US, nasa $114 din.

i check ko din ang Brodeth at Speedlab, mas pricey siguro magpa-intall sa kanila pero pulido naman...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    anyone knows where the new shop of Fremuff is located? their shop in San Juan is no longer there.

how about ALPAN Muffler House (Araneta ave.) and Mufflerland (T. Morato)? Any feedback guys?
    Hala baka wala na ang fremuff.
    Same question magaling ba magweld ang Alpan?Ano meron ang alpan na type of weld?
    Ok lang ba kung sa exhaust shop ko na lang pabend yung stainless? Baka kasi magkamali ako ng bili ng bended na stainless eh.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gearspeed; March 1st, 2013 at 10:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^ I think if you have a sample or even better an actual exhaust pipe (with all the bends and all), the machine shop can easily copy the bend(s).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gawin ko na lang bibili na lang ako ng stainless piping then bahala na ang exhaust shop ibend yun.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Galvanic corrosion ang nangyari

Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    The rust I had on the muffler was on the tail pipe and bracket. I still manage to save the muffler by polishing it again and again but the bracket never went back to stainless it went to ordinary metal color.
    Do they have an elbow stainless or do I need to have it done by the exhaust shop and purchase in alonzo a straight pipe stainless?
    One exhaust shop uses 304. I'm thinking of getting the 304 will go their next week..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga bossing question po, na try nyo na mag palagay ng "cat back exhaust"? Pwede kaya sa diesel engine? Ganda kasi ng tunog sa v6 engine, pino at swabe ang sound.TIA

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    sa diesel tunog jeep...

sa gas na V6 maganda talaga sound... iba kasi ang volume ng exhaust sa v6...
    pag ginawa sa diesel you will hear the compression explosion... which is not very pleasant...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Stainless and Black Iron Pipings besides getting from an exhaust shop