The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Nagagawa niyo pang magCoke sa motel?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Ganun na pala ang presyo ng coke zero sa motel? Sorry, di kasi ako nag oorder ng coke zero sa motel eh.

nag ba baon ka ng coke zero sa motel? dyok onli

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    By the way, where's TS?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    By the way, where's TS?
    Natakot na si TS, pinagalitan nyo agad e, naglalabas lang naman ng sama ng loob..

P.S. OT sa motel pwede ring labor lang?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Next time siguro hihingi ka na ng estimate.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Next time siguro hihingi ka na ng estimate.

as a diagnostician, technician and estimator, i always give a low and high estimate and get a go ahead or go signal from the owner who pays for the repairs. also, i advise if the repair is worth the value of the car. it is in the best interest of the customer if he is willing to pay for the price of putting his car on the road or to lay it to rest. some customers give me their blessing to resurrect the car with a given acceptable cost. some only want the car back on the road for sentimental value, not on blue book or street value of the car. unfortunately, not all people have the play money to do so. so, weigh the pros and cons. weigh the customer's willingness and capacity to pay. advise the customer and give him the options given the cost versus disposing of the car. speaking of different countries outside of the philippines id est. but in our country, that poor "mechanic" who will promise just to put food on his family table will try to bring false hopes. it is the customer's prerogative. he pays for the bill

Pustahan, gumigimik si TS pero HINDI nagrereklamo sa presyo ng San Mig light sa mga bars compared sa less than P25 sa mga suking tindahan. I sincerely hope he gets the "motel coke zero" analogy.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so ang moral of the story eh.. bumili muna nang coke sa 7-11 bago pumasok sa motel!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Your 2,500 change oil is already the cost of my whole 5k PMS in Toyota for my Altis. So I understand your frustration if you were thinking makakamura ka. Medyo pricy sya, IMHO if x2 or x3 patong, thats CASA pricing already. Charge this to experience bro. At least you get to know their pricing. Ang tanong na lang siguro if they did well sa service. Wala ka bang reklamo besides the price? Kung wala at least you know pulido naman workmanship, so for me, its ok na din. If not, avoid the shop like the plague next time papagawa ka.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiosbravos200 View Post
    Your 2,500 change oil is already the cost of my whole 5k PMS in Toyota for my Altis. So I understand your frustration if you were thinking makakamura ka. Medyo pricy sya, IMHO if x2 or x3 patong, thats CASA pricing already. Charge this to experience bro. At least you get to know their pricing. Ang tanong na lang siguro if they did well sa service. Wala ka bang reklamo besides the price? Kung wala at least you know pulido naman workmanship, so for me, its ok na din. If not, avoid the shop like the plague next time papagawa ka.
    but check rin niya kung ano ang ginamit na oil,, kasi yung 2,500pesos ano bang oil ang ginamit mineral o syn? kasi sa speedy fix ang alam ko royal purple ang gamit nila. or motul

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Speedy Fix. Super taga rin pala