New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    is the symptom repeatable?
    kung ngayon lang yan, mahirap i-diagnose yan.

but if you get "dead engine" all the time once your engine gets hot, but things get better (makaka-start uli) if the engine has a chance to cool down... that's something else.

pag namatay ba, can you crank it again and it will start? or crank ng crank nalang siya?

ibalita mo nalang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    drain the tank, flush the lines, change fuel filter. then fill up with clean gasoline. reklamo mo yan sa gas station, dapat sila magpagawa ng car mo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    filling up with diesel on a gasoline car is one of the dumbest possible things that can happen..problema dyan malamang hindi aamin ung station since ilang oras na lumipas.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    well, its the gas station in the intersection of edsa and mckinley st.
    meron pa nga silang mga signs na nilalagay sa harap na, your car is being filled by unleaded gasoline.

also, most of the gas stations now hiwalay yung pump ng diesel sa gasoline.
    usually ang sama-sama sa pump is unleaded, premium and yung velocity.
    regular and diesel is from a different pump.

let's give the benefit of the doubt that they didn't pump diesel on my car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i go for water in your tank. marahil may halong tubig yung naikarga sa yo. malamang di rin aware yung gas station na contaminated na pala yung reservoir nila ng gasoline. i-report mo agad para di na madamay ang iba pang motorista na magpapakarga doon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    so, how will i remedy this problem?
    drain and refill?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku po! magastos yan.
    cleaning yata ng gas tank costs P1,500 sa mga shop.
    PLUS fuel filter at ang bagong gasolina ng tsikot mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    drain the tank, flush the lines, change fuel filter. then fill up with clean gasoline. reklamo mo yan sa gas station, dapat sila magpagawa ng car mo.
    Same suggestion...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    it might be possible to recover the contaminated gasoline.. drain it from your tank into a 5-gallon distilled drinking water container, then let it stand for a few hours. then siphon off the top into another container. the water will settle to the bottom so as long as you don't disturb the bottom 2 inches or so you should be ok.

the problem in the fuel tank is that.. the fuel pump intake is near the bottom of the fuel tank! so puro tubig nahihigop niya..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung ok ang gas mo,check the fuel filter or fuel pump,cause i think there is no enough gas supply for your carburator,kaya aandar then then namamatay uli

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Namamatay Makina